Brutal message to white people

D

Deleted member 12688

No kap… I just smoked a fat ass blunt and thought about some real shit.

White people been more loyal to us than any other race!

Hispanics, asians, all are far racist to blacks than whites! I always see whites defending black people and white people love mulattos. They are allies

Meanwhile asians curries snd the other ethnic pests view black people as low class. They like mulattos for the most part but i can’t let that treatment go on for my brothers

White people! I’m sorry for my previous disrespect, i realize now that you are an ally!! Not the other motherfucker ethnics that i claimed as my people.

Whites love mulattos! Not the damn asians and curries!

What are your thoughts on this fellow mulattos/ blacks/ etc

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @RealLooksmaxxer @goat2x @dnrd @Frank Jack @Jamesothy @mulattomaxxer @RetardSubhuman

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 14875, Lolcel and 11 others

• JFL
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, Deleted member 14875, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
I think maybe one day I’ll be black! It’s just going to take a lot of brain power! Hope this helps! (y)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13215
1/8th black niggas be like
Stim black

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, studiocel, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Without whites there wouldn’t even be mullatos

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12688
ok
i forgive you

No Way Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• Woah

Hispanics, asians, all are far racist to blacks than whites! I always see whites defending black people and white people love mulattos. They are allies

Meanwhile asians curries snd the other ethnic pests view black people as low class. They like mulattos for the most part but i can’t let that treatment go on for my brothers

White people! I’m sorry for my previous disrespect, i realize now that you are an ally!! Not the other motherfucker ethnics that i claimed as my people.

@kjsbdfiusdf @looksmaxxer234 @Adriana Lima @RealLooksmaxxer @goat2x @dnrd @Frank Jack @Jamesothy @mulattomaxxer @RetardSubhuman
very true post, curries despise blacks

• +1
Race and racism are mutually exclusive.

• Woah
stockholm syndromes me

Last edited:
100% true. ethnics do WAY better on the west than in their homecountries, thx to white girls:feelsyay::smonk:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, RetardSubhuman and Deleted member 12688

Black people are more racist than white people.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 14323
there is no such thing as love for black people.
The whites people claiming to love blacks are just virtue signaling in order to looks good,
and the one who really like black people do it per guilt, caused of the hundred of years of slavery, and the violent racism.

The only people who love black people, are black people.

conclusion, nobody love nobody. Looksmax fuck bitches or die trying.

i’m too low iq to have a discussion on this topic

true bcs there was this mexican girl who said that her dad wont let her date a black guy

I knew a Vietnamese person.
Brutal opinion about black people, she had.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Marsiere214
Everyone hates blacks worldwide. That's life
Cope tbh everybody don’t hate blacks i have been to india and pakistan(Don’t ask) and people there treated me very very good even better than the locals maybe because i’m talk as shit.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, Lolcel and Baldingman1998
Cope tbh everybody don’t hate blacks i have been to india and pakistan(Don’t ask) and people there treated me very very good even better than the locals maybe because i’m talk as shit.
You probably act human and are nice then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7112
They don’t hate blacks wordwide only in white countries are they really racist towards blacks
(From least to most In my opinion) Arabs,Asians, and eastern europeans are on average racist.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
(From least to most I'm my opinion) Arabs,Asians, and eastern europeans are on average racist.
Bro arabs and asians are rarly at all racist to me and yes i agree eastern europeans are racist on average. I have been to egypt and japan and turkey(Family travels to a new country every year) and they treated me nice i got a few stares of awe in japan but that was about it. Here in sweden the only people who have been racist to me have been eastern europeans and swedish locals.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Baldingman1998
there is no such thing as love for black people.
The whites people claiming to love blacks are just virtue signaling in order to looks good,
and the one who really like black people do it per guilt, caused of the hundred of years of slavery, and the violent racism.

The only people who love black people, are black people.

conclusion, nobody love nobody. Looksmax fuck bitches or die trying.

leonardo-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

Bro arabs and asians are rarly at all racist to me and yes i agree eastern europeans are racist on average. I have been to egypt and japan and turkey(Family travels to a new country every year) and they treated me nice i got a few stares of awe in japan but that was about it. Here in sweden the only people who have been racist to me have been eastern europeans and swedish locals.
How do Balkan people treat you?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
All middle eastern people I've met around my age, try to integrate themselves into black culture more than white. Never met a middle eastern person that was racist against Black people. Racist against whites though? Yes.