Brutal mog

RetardSubhuman

RetardSubhuman

Supreme Subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Brutal mog only in the head of the typical neurotic looksmaxxer who takes creepshots of strangers for incels to rate their maxillas on an obscure forum, in reality the guy on the right looks fine and most people wont bat an eye over the height gap

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, LampPostPrime, Kamui and 1 other person
Brutal mog only in the head of the typical neurotic loksmaxxer who takes creepshots of strangers for incels to rate their maxillas on an obscure forum, in reality the guy on the right looks fine and most people wont bat an eye over the height gap
Holy based these niggers think any height difference over 1 inch is a brutal mog no matter how the face looks… those looked like 2 totally normal people to me until I realized I’m on .org so I have to study their faces and structure to ascertain who has a higher psl

• +1
Brutal mog only in the head of the typical neurotic looksmaxxer who takes creepshots of strangers for incels to rate their maxillas on an obscure forum, in reality the guy on the right looks fine and most people wont bat an eye over the height gap
Cope harder bluepiller the one on the right is a basement dwelling virgin, every living foid would start having orgasms on sight and start swooning to the one on the left because of how tall he is compared to the turbo manlet on the right (I know I’m correct because I have 1,000s of hours reading and compiling narcy threads on .org and .is from basement dwellers who haven’t left their room since quarantine)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime and gigaslayer
Cope harder bluepiller the one on the right is a basement dwelling virgin, every living foid would start having orgasms on sight and start swooning to the one on the left because of how tall he is compared to the turbo manlet on the right (I know I’m correct because I have 1,000s of hours reading and compiling narcy threads on .org and .is from basement dwellers who haven’t left their room since quarantine)
First based post out of you blackie

• JFL
The skull size and frame difference is hilarious.
The manlet feels invisible

Brutal mog only in the head of the typical neurotic looksmaxxer who takes creepshots of strangers for incels to rate their maxillas on an obscure forum,
This was oddly specific:trepidation: @ascension @User49 @twilight