brutal mogs

everythingisacope

everythingisacope

I don't believe in yesterday
post stories of the most brutal blackpilled mogs you have ever experienced where you mogged others or got cucked

this thread 0 replies is a brutal mog

I mog everytime i go outside.

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and everythingisacope
Actually now that you mention it i remember a brutal mogging from my highschool prom, i thought i had repressed this memory to the deepest abyss of my mind but your thread triggered the memory, damn you sir.

The prom was arranged in such a way that there were 2 males and 2 females at every table. When it was time for dancing, the other guy at my table (was only a MTN but taller than me, maybe 6'4.) asked one of the girls to dance, then the other girl said she also wanted to dance with that guy, and nobody even paid attention to me. I went home pretty much immediately after that, stopped by some park at midnight and sat on a tireswing for hours trying to hold back the tears..

• So Sad
Reactions: everythingisacope, Ponder, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Actually now that you mention it i remember a brutal mogging from my highschool prom, i thought i had repressed this memory to the deepest abyss of my mind but your thread triggered the memory, damn you sir.

The prom was arranged in such a way that there were 2 males and 2 females at every table. When it was time for dancing, the other guy at my table (was only a MTN but taller than me, maybe 6'4.) asked one of the girls to dance, then the other girl said she also wanted to dance with that guy, and nobody even paid attention to me. I went home pretty much immediately after that, stopped by some park at midnight and sat on a tireswing for hours trying to hold back the tears..
You are indeed a sergeant that is blackpilled

• So Sad
Reactions: sergeant blackpill