[Brutal] My first kiss was also my first blackpill

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Even though it was such a long time ago,the memory remained to this day.
I was around 5-6 years old in the kindergarten. My at that time crush was laying on the floor with her eyes closed,as I watched chad junior kiss her right in front of my eyes. I wanted to be in his shoes so bad,so after he has gone away for a minute,I went and took his place. I got to kiss her for 3-5 seconds,but right after she realized it's me,the 3 PSL ogre,she just scretched my face so bad with her nails that the scars remained for 4 years.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 470, GenericChad1444 and 3 others
Low-inhib high t slayer ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 470 and 3 others
,she just scretched my face so bad with her nails that the scars remained for 4 years.
meanwhile your scar in your mind lasts for 20 years.

• +1
Reactions: Ruby, Deleted member 2426, turkproducer and 2 others
Damn, low inhib tbqh.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Wait do you really have scars?

I was around 5-6 years old in the kindergarten. My at that time crush was laying on the floor with her eyes closed,as I watched chad junior kiss her right in front of my eyes. I wanted to be in his shoes so bad,so after he has gone away for a minute,I went and took his place. I got to kiss her for 3-5 seconds,but right after she realized it's me,the 3 PSL ogre,she just scretched my face so bad with her nails that the scars remained for 4 years.
Lucky that happened years ago because this would have been you now

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, Deleted member 2426, Deleted member 1560 and 2 others
where on your face are they? ive never seen them in ur phots
As I said they have gone away after 4 years. One was on the right side of my cheeks,and the other on the left

you are a chad prettyboy
stop larping about you being ugly nowadays

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
she fucking OWNED you

As I said they have gone away after 4 years. One was on the right side of my cheeks,and the other on the left
i thought u meant they were still on your face as red dots

lol pedo kissing 5 year olds

Yoyome99