Brutal nasolabial folds

moreroidsmoredates

moreroidsmoredates

Kraken
I’m around 17% bodyfat right now. Will cutting to 9-10% reduce these folds. They look like this in natural lighting. Indoor lighting they are not so bad. And yes my nose looks big, lens distortion over exaggerated it. Im 23 years old, had it even when i was 20, maybe even before that. I also sleep terrible for the past years, averaging around 4-6 hours per night and have high cortisol.

Attachments

• IMG_7492.png
    IMG_7492.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
They will still be there but less, needs fillers or something

• +1
Reactions: Mosh12
If they reduce i’ll be happy. Mild folds are acceptable, they are now at subhuman tier.

if he starts fillers that young on folds it will build up and look bad before hes even 25

If they reduce i’ll be happy. Mild folds are acceptable, they are now at subhuman tier.
yours rn is 1 you need to get it to 0 90 percent of ppl have 0 which is barely visable only in natural lighting

if he starts fillers that young on folds it will build up and look bad before hes even 25
I’ll leanmax first and see what i’m working with. I will also start applying Volufiline to my nasolabial fold area during my cut.

I’ll leanmax first and see what i’m working with. I will also start applying Volufiline to my nasolabial fold area during my cut.
vollufine will make it worse btw bc youi might increase fat and make them more prominent

• Hmm...
Reactions: Icon and UZB_Strebl
could be caused by deep canine fossa if you have had them since you are young. if so then yes leaning down will most definitely help

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Icon, It'snotover, Detective and 2 others
vollufine will make it worse btw bc youi might increase fat and make them more prominent
I am using it for 4 weeks now, i applied it to my hollow under eye area and stopped using it in my fold area 2,5 weeks ago. I applied it where the fold is hovering, not on the actual “fat”. Still using it on my hollow under eye area, barely if not any improvement “yet”.

you are severely uneducated and clueless on this subject.
WHAT,his naso vold is clearly 1 which is very prominent and i said with leanmaxxing he can get it to 0 which is not that visable in most lightings,i aggre with you tho you were right the last time every single person has them but usually the 0 scale one

could be caused by deep canine fossa if you have had them since you are young. if so then yes leaning down will most definitely help
I even had it my teens, i looked back at old pictures. I always wondered what it was.

I even had it my teens, i looked back at old pictures. I always wondered what it was.
i have the same thing. if we can just lean down deep canine fossa is mogger

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
WHAT,his naso vold is clearly 1 which is very prominent and i said with leanmaxxing he can get it to 0 which is not that visable in most lightings,i aggre with you tho you were right the last time every single person has them
most people wish they were at 0, if I had to guess 90% of the population is at stage 2 if not worse and OP is there too.

• +1
Reactions: Icon, finn899 and Tai Lung
most people wish they were at 0, if I had to guess 90% of the population is at stage 2 if not worse and OP is there too.
idk why near everyone has them now i dont think it was like this 100 years ago even 15 year olds usually have them in natural lighting

Yeah i agree, i am at stage 2. I need to get to stage 0-1 (pray to god that leanmaxxing will work). Indoor lighting, for example at the gym they aren’t that prominent. But i hate to go outside in natural daylight because my folds are really prominent, i also plan dates at night. Picture is indoor lightning.

Attachments

• IMG_7493.png
    IMG_7493.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
idk why near everyone has them now i dont think it was like this 100 years ago even 15 year olds usually have them in natural lighting
How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: finn899
it's probably always been like that since humans are just flat faced monkeys but modern lifestyles make it worse, if you don't sleep well and don't eat healthy you lose collagen rapidly even in your teens.

they aren't nearly as visible in real life to other people as they are on photos and in the mirror to yourself ironically which makes you underestimate it in others and overestimate in yourself, it's also easy to hide them with make-up (some cover that's lighter than the surrounding tissue makes them invisible on photos) so you don't tend to see them on actors.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Icon and Sanguinius
u look like a molestor

yeah dw i can tell by the look of them they are caused by fat,they will be nearly invisable if you can very lean
I hope so. Nasolabial folds are one of the worst failos you can have at stage 2 and beyond. I’ll keep you guys up to date about the folds.

• +1
Reactions: Icon and finn899
Yeah i agree, i am at stage 2. I need to get to stage 0-1 (pray to god that leanmaxxing will work). Indoor lighting, for example at the gym they aren’t that prominent. But i hate to go outside in natural daylight because my folds are really prominent, i also plan dates at night. Picture is indoor lightning.
they can lift them a little with pdo threads with no risk of migration but it's more expensive than fillers if you get it done professionally and they might not last long.

which is weird considering they're extremely cheap if you import them from korea.

they can lift them a little with pdo threads with no risk of migration but it's more expensive than fillers if you get it done professionally and they might not last long.

which is weird considering they're extremely cheap if you import them from korea.
Do you think i should get fillers asap or wait till I’m finally leanmaxxed?

Do you think i should get fillers asap or wait till I’m finally leanmaxxed?
more like wait until you're older.

but also you don't need much filler to decrease them severely so the risk of migration isn't high, just don't get them subcutaneously.

• +1
Reactions: Icon and moreroidsmoredates