Brutal New Wheat Waffles Video

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

Face, Height, Frame, Dick

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel
girls make those tiktok videos to blow up because they know angry men are gonna interact with it. Yes bitches have high standards, but delusional niggas like tails and wheat waffles trynna paint shit as Endgame.

literally lol at these niggas now

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061, Kingkellz, ezio6 and 15 others
girls make those tiktok videos to blow up because they know angry men are gonna interact with it. Yes bitches have high standards, but delusional niggas like tails and wheat waffles trynna turn paint shit as Endgame.

This

Also, there's one thing you guys have to learn asap if you're gonna survive in this world

Never listen to what girls say. Only watch what they do. Ugly & fat girls always say the most absurd outlandish shit to try to get a reaction from guys. The reason why is because they're the female version of incels, bitter and hateful. I've been insulted by ugly girls plenty of times, and I get nothing but compliments from beautiful girls. It's all meaningless

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, ezio6, NothingPersonal and 10 others
Social media is making everyone mental ill. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: CristianT, subhuman incel, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others
WW, shoves blackpill down your throat, sells whitepill fixes.

Kudos to him though, honestly, it takes some serious smarts and chutzpah/cojones to turn the blackpill into a grifting game. If i was a high IQ jew like him i would have done the same.

• +1
Reactions: fogdart, subhuman incel, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
WW, shoves blackpill down your throat, sells whitepill fixes.

Kudos to him though, honestly, it takes some serious smarts and chutzpah/cojones to turn the blackpill into a grifting game. If i was a high IQ jew like him i would have done the same.
Lold irl, well said :lul:

• +1

What is this chart? All sub8s from 2 to 7 look like shit :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: mecmec and subhuman incel
girls make those tiktok videos to blow up because they know angry men are gonna interact with it. Yes bitches have high standards, but delusional niggas like tails and wheat waffles trynna paint shit as Endgame.

Yeah that tiktok is not a good example

His claims remain mostly true nonetheless

• JFL
This

Also, there's one thing you guys have to learn asap if you're gonna survive in this world

Never listen to what girls say. Only watch what they do. Ugly & fat girls always say the most absurd outlandish shit to try to get a reaction from guys. The reason why is because they're the female version of incels, bitter and hateful. I've been insulted by ugly girls plenty of times, and I get nothing but compliments from beautiful girls. It's all meaningless
What he said in the video was mostly bs the girls posting bf on social media is cope most girls won’t post Becuase they’ve got multiple guys on the side another reason why they often turn comments of their posts . But the one about online dating is 100 percent true . It literally will get worse and worse

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and subhuman incel

This

Attractive women have less reason to be brutally honest because they can more easily get attention while virtue signaling.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and subhuman incel

This

Attractive women have less reason to be brutally honest because they can more easily get attention while virtue signaling.
A lot of women have clocked that there are so many bitter and angry red pill men online so they post stuff like this for shits and giggles. People don't realize that the more controversial your video is on tiktok, the more views, likes and comments you get. Red pill and black pill Youtubers are also utilizing these outlandish videos for likes and views. The common denominator here is baiting angry and bitter men :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Daily reminder: TikTok is not the real world