BRUTAL NTPILL IN LIVE ACTION (LOOKS COPERS BTFO; LIFEFUEL FOR OOFY DOOFIES)

gigaslayer

gigaslayer

Gold
DNRD

I and a handful of other users of this forum have preached the NTpill for a long time. The idea that you can just be good looking and get away with saying/doing anything you want is an unrealistic anime world fantasy that subhuman animals like to daydream about. Your looks will not save you from your personality. If you make women feel uncomfortable in any way, even if you are 8 psl, your chances of pussy drop to 0%.

Here is evidence to finally convert looks copers to becoming nt:

To summarize the video, the girls initially ranked the 5 guys off physical attraction alone (no conversation, no personality)

Here, the blackpill is in effect. The tall htn mutt is first, and shorter htn/chadlite lightskin is second. They're objectively the most attractive guys there.

Take note of the asian guy in the middle; the women initially put him in last place but actually decided to move him up because they felt pity for him, also saying he was cute. (cutecel)

Then, conversation begins. The women ask each of the guys down the line a question. This is when the blackpill is torn apart.

I want to focus on West in particular. This guy in my opinion mogs the first. He's similar to meeks and is easily tyronelite.

His only failo is his brutal high inhib. He was the most timid pussy out of all the participants and was shaky in his voice (also a voicecel).

At one point in the video, the women ask when the last time the men cried was. West proceeds to cry in front of them immediately after they ask that question when he's reminiscing on the death of his best friend.

I felt bad for the guy, but I knew this was the moment it was over for him. Not only was he high inhib, but then he shed tears in front of women. Their reaction was to hesitantly comfort him and only one of the girls went to hug him after they said to give him a group hug. (brutal)

On the other hand, chink gook insect was a cutecel for the women. However, with time, he showed them that he's not the cutecel faggot the women thought he was and he displayed chad traits such as assertiveness and confidence.

Unsurprisingly, at the end of the video, West was at the bottom of every girl's list despite his model looks, and the cutecel gook monkey was near the top. They literally swapped places just based off of their personality.

This is what this forum has to realize. Women are as complex, if not more complex, than men. They pick up on very subtle things in behavior that completely alter their opinion towards a man. Every single thing you say and do is studied by a woman and they are actively making a judgement on your character. Your looks are merely eye candy.

This is a very brutal pill for this forum to take.

NT IS EVERYTHING

Just a side note on this retard who probably embodies 90% of the forum; extremely autistic, couldn't maintain eye contact, socially unaware, made things uncomfortable, subhuman loox

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lethbridge, st.hamudi but 6‘5, Jason Voorhees and 15 others
make more curry threads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, spark and 2 others
My reaction

• JFL
Reactions: litaz, hopecel, LampPostPrime and 10 others
I can cope with this by knowing foids would rather have a ONS with West and the lightskin nigga than the others lol

OOFY DOOFY IS DEAD

THE BLACKPILL HAS FALLEN, MILLIONS MUST OOFY DOOFY

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 32973 and 6 others
Read every word

I can bet that Asian guy doesn't believe in half the stuff he said, he's just trying to appeal as much as possible to them

Especially that horoscope stuff and that he doesn't see women as numbers, like Jfl

If it was only guys, he would say different

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and LampPostPrime
I can bet that Asian guy doesn't believe in half the stuff he said, he's just trying to appeal as much as possible to them

Especially that horoscope stuff and that he doesn't see women as numbers, like Jfl

If it was only guys, he would say different
B b but girls like dark triad douchebags people here say

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince
I hope they get killed

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
Lifefuel for chinks

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, LampPostPrime, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and 2 others
Blackpill debunked, gonna use my surgery money for redpill bootcamp instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, LampPostPrime, Deleted member 32973 and 10 others
I can cope with this by knowing foids would rather have a ONS with West and the lightskin nigga than the others lol

OOFY DOOFY IS DEAD
yep they would fuck the insecure BBC but then use the Asiatic as the cuckold father betabux

subhumans on this forum still decide to call it an NT pill

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
cope thread. these vids always put ugly guys first for their "muh personality"

• +1
Reactions: BloodClot and MoggerGaston
@Grel Hellscream thoughts?

@Grel Hellscream thoughts?
I watched that vid already some time ago

Doesnt debunk blackpill at all, they were still initially attracted to the two best looking guys (and ofc the tallest guy ranks highest even when #2 mogs him in face, another brutal reminder).

Anyways, NT being important is as water as the interrogation room in Guantanamo bay prison facility. I always say this. Everyone can fuck if they’re NT.

But that doesn’t change the fact that your looks completely and utterly dictate who you can fuck in OLD or club setting. Cause if you don’t pass the initial looks threshold there, women either won’t swipe on you, or they will look at you with disgust on the dance floor at your incel appearance.

Also none of the guys in the video are truecels. Women are disgusted by truecels inherently. Nobody likes deformity, men don’t like deformed girls either.

Anyways.

You can easily be perceived as more attractive due to a ton of other factors than your looks. Literal water. However, tell yourself, when are you realistically ever gonna be in a staged situation like the video? The far most common places to meet women are the above mentioned: OLD or nightlife.

So cope more with NT. I know for a fact that I don’t have time to orbit some becky from work, join some retarded club or other stuff where people are forced to be with you and try to woo over girls that way.

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Water. Ofc NT is important, but the idea it's more salient than looks is comical.

It's a vid and women being socially intelligent creatures know millions of ppl are watching them, so adjust their behaviour accordingly. To 99% of women, how they are perceived means everything to them. They WILL sugarcoat and virtue-signal given the opportunity in a public setting to not appear shallow or like a whore.

What are they doing in the video is NOT reflective of what they would do IRL. Now the Tyrone crying is 100% a massive ICK to women and would turn most women off (not enough to rank him last though).

The lightskin gave off fuckboy vibes from the beginning (i.e. he has lots of options). He's tall, good-looking and has natural confidence. Note I say "natural confidence" not that fake it until you make it faux insecure confidence that redpillers give off. He knows he's good-looking and his confidence is an effect from years and years of positive reinforcement. He's not LTR material, but those foids would try to LTR him given the opportunity. He would easily rank 1st.

The Asian is the quintessential beta-buxx material. He will LTR some ran through 304 with a ton of mileage. He's not high value to prime women, but his looks are average and his personality is more than tolerable to exchange dead starfish sex with once a year.

• So Sad
Reactions: Brus Wane
DNRD

I and a handful of other users of this forum have preached the NTpill for a long time. The idea that you can just be good looking and get away with saying/doing anything you want is an unrealistic anime world fantasy that subhuman animals like to daydream about. Your looks will not save you from your personality. If you make women feel uncomfortable in any way, even if you are 8 psl, your chances of pussy drop to 0%.

To summarize the video, the girls initially ranked the 5 guys off physical attraction alone (no conversation, no personality)

View attachment 2462351

Here, the blackpill is in effect. The tall htn mutt is first, and shorter htn/chadlite lightskin is second. They're objectively the most attractive guys there.

Take note of the asian guy in the middle; the women initially put him in last place but actually decided to move him up because they felt pity for him, also saying he was cute. (cutecel)

Then, conversation begins. The women ask each of the guys down the line a question. This is when the blackpill is torn apart.

View attachment 2462349

I want to focus on West in particular. This guy in my opinion mogs the first. He's similar to meeks and is easily tyronelite.

His only failo is his brutal high inhib. He was the most timid pussy out of all the participants and was shaky in his voice (also a voicecel).

At one point in the video, the women ask when the last time the men cried was. West proceeds to cry in front of them immediately after they ask that question when he's reminiscing on the death of his best friend.

View attachment 2462369

I felt bad for the guy, but I knew this was the moment it was over for him. Not only was he high inhib, but then he shed tears in front of women. Their reaction was to hesitantly comfort him and only one of the girls went to hug him after they said to give him a group hug. (brutal)

On the other hand, chink gook insect was a cutecel for the women. However, with time, he showed them that he's not the cutecel faggot the women thought he was and he displayed chad traits such as assertiveness and confidence.

View attachment 2462412

Unsurprisingly, at the end of the video, West was at the bottom of every girl's list despite his model looks, and the cutecel gook monkey was near the top. They literally swapped places just based off of their personality.

This is what this forum has to realize. Women are as complex, if not more complex, than men. They pick up on very subtle things in behavior that completely alter their opinion towards a man. Every single thing you say and do is studied by a woman and they are actively making a judgement on your character. Your looks are merely eye candy.

NT IS EVERYTHING

Just a side note on this retard who probably embodies 90% of the forum; extremely autistic, couldn't maintain eye contact, socially unaware, made things uncomfortable, subhuman loox

View attachment 2462438

just height pill Nigger, no NT shit. The nigga was Short and the Other Nigga was tall.
Are you fucking dumb?

lmao funny thread cause the gook looks better than the negro
You wrote all that just to prove the point you're arguing against

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Clown Show and Brus Wane
Take note of the asian guy in the middle; the women initially put him in last place but actually decided to move him up because t̶h̶e̶y̶ ̶f̶e̶l̶t̶ ̶p̶i̶t̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶h̶i̶m̶,̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶s̶a̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶h̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶c̶u̶t̶e̶.̶ ̶(̶c̶u̶t̶e̶c̶e̶l̶)̶ nobody is going to be "racist" on camera. It's called virtue signalling / having fucking manners. :lul::feelskek::lul::feelskek::lul::feelskek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
yeah because women are known to tell the truth when being asked or being put on the spot right?

how long have you been on this forum, 2 weeks?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Clown Show, whiteissuperior and 2 others
High effort but cope thread

also glossed over him being a voicecel, just more looks shit lmao.

yep they would fuck the insecure BBC but then use the Asiatic as the cuckold father betabux

subhumans on this forum still decide to call it an NT pill

Looks theory eviscerated

just realized this shit is made up by shills

there is no way they would choose a chink over a cumskin on tinder

• +1
If you think the gook looks better than west then I'm just shocked.

If you think the gook looks better than west then I'm just shocked.
Better jaw and harmony plus he's taller plus his skin is lighter than charcoal over there ofc he's better

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
I agree with everything you said but up to a point; I don't think any amount of NT or "alpha" behavior will make women attracted to you if you're manlet.

DNRD

View attachment 2462351

View attachment 2462349

View attachment 2462369

View attachment 2462412

NT IS EVERYTHING

View attachment 2462438

Good thread 👍

All those guys are cucked faggots

I agree with everything you said but up to a point; I don't think any amount of NT or "alpha" behavior will make women attracted to you if you're manlet.
I actually don't agree with this. There's been plenty examples of manlets who have had plenty of bitches on their dick.

Dababy, lil uzi, xxxtentacion, lil pump, lil wayne, kendrick lamar, 6ix9ne. Every rapper I just named is below 5'7.

They all had nt dominant personalities that got them attention from women even before money and fame. The key part is that they don't fake their confidence, they legitimately are just NT as fuck and are naturally charismatic without thinking about how they act in relation to how it will get them women. This mindset helps even manlets get laid no matter how bluepill it sounds, because this is the same mindset that all NT people have in common regardless of height or physical differences. In their minds physical differences and "mogging" don't exist to them. Only who is better to be around personality wise (more alpha, more funny, etc).

If you are aware of the blackpill, then you will never be able to be NT in the way these people are. Blackpillers have been exposed to this reality (or delusion, we may be as crazy as people think we are) and as a result, we cannot go about average social interactions normally anymore as you are either consciously or subconsciously thinking about every single thing you say and do. This prohibits you from being truly, fully NT, as the natural charisma that comes from being genuinely oblivious to this ideology revolving around physical presence cannot be recreated artificially; unless you take substances that lower your inhibition.

• Hmm...
JoinedSep 19, 2023Posts302Reputation275

📎♿️⚙️

he literally gets mogged to the andromeda galaxy and back by west lmfaooo

Good thread OP but once again not reliable. Pretending to rate the men higher bc of some voodoo personality stuff costs them nothing and allows them to cop out of the accusation of being superficial