Brutal Nuclear Heightpill. 6'0 isnt that tall (rant video)

pandamonium

pandamonium

Iron

nuclear blackpill within first 5 seconds manlets beware

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iloveboobs, watah, thereallegend and 1 other person
ragebait thread

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs and bloomercel
my nigga i do scientific calculations in the video 6'0 is about average in public
You literally said in the first 5 seconds you get called tall at 6'2, if 6'0 was average, people wouldn't be calling you tall. How retarded are you to make this claim? Also average height is 5'10 in america for whites, and comparing yourself to whites is retarded if you're an ethnic. You don't even share the same genes as a white person, so why even bother comparing?

Last edited:
You literally said in the first 5 seconds you get called tall at 6'2, if 6'0 was average, people wouldn't be calling you tall. How retarded are you to make this claim? Also average height is 5'10 in america for whites, and comparing yourself to whites is retarded if you're an ethnic. You don't even share the same genes as a white person, so why even bother comparing?
including ethnics: 5'9 + shoes ('1) + lifts ('1-'2) = 5'11- 6'0 Average
excluding ethnics: 5'10 + shoes ('1) + lifts ('1-'2) = 6'0 - 6'1 Average

even including ethnics its over

Also the reason im comparing myself to white is because thats the competition? Why would i compare myself to the global average when most men are incels or dead bedroom cucks

including ethnics: 5'9 + shoes ('1) + lifts ('1-'2) = 5'11- 6'0 Average
excluding ethnics: 5'10 + shoes ('1) + lifts ('1-'2) = 6'0 - 6'1 Average

even including ethnics its over

Also the reason im comparing myself to white is because thats the competition? Why would i compare myself to the global average when most men are incels or dead bedroom cucks
jfl at whites being the only competition but yh i agree, average is more like 5'10-5'11.

@JohnDoe these people need to come to manchester with retarded statements like these :forcedsmile:. it's not the 1960s anymore where whites were the most desired races, nowadays the most desired race is lightskin (black and white mix) coping if not

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
water tbh

• JFL
Reactions: pandamonium
Another thing internet made up

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo