Brutal "other guy" situation

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
I was in a bad situation with a bully woman who had a cousin I was interested in, and while the bad situation has toned down, a new bad situation emerged, now with her cousin. Guys ... it's a brutal "other guy" situation. She's all but in a relationship with another guy - I know she hangs out with him a lot and she kissed him many times the last 2 times I saw her and him at the club - but for whatever reason she says to me (without me asking) that she's not in a relationship with him and keeps doing weird things.

Here are some things she did:
- Calls me almost everyday, one day we talked for 6 hours straight.
- Invites me to many places, insists I should come, tries to find alternatives when I say I can't (I never invited her to anything).
- Is nicer to me than all others in the group where we're at.
- Called me from her work (in a video-chat) and "introduced" me to her work colleagues (never saw them again).
- Showed up as surprise in my apartment (it was kinda awkward ngl) and stayed 20-30 minutes, and watched every room with curiosity.
- Most brutal: She called me four times (!) in a morning to "talk" when she once went with the other guy to her apartment and spend the night with him on her bed. She told me (remember it was in the morning) "Can you imagine that I just slept with him the night in my bed and he didn't try to touch me?" What-the-actual-fuck!!??? (the other guy was still in the bed and I heard him, holy shit it feels like I was cucking him in this moment).
- Brutal too: She once called me and said the other guy is kinda ugly and she feels sad about how ugly he is (he's a tall Normie, but a little chubby).

So I think most likely she's with the other guy now, but why all the other stuff?? Please don't come with any Redpill bullshit, I'm sure she doesn't see me as provider or so (the other guy has a more stable career than me), and the other guy is not a Chad either.

I actually tried a little bit to get closer to her, which was difficult because most of the time her cousin was there and she probably wouldn't have liked me and her getting closer. I'm also still afraid how her cousin would react if I try more, but now there's the other guy, so this is the major thing that keeps me from doing more. It's actually her who keeps the situation between us weird (she even continues to dance with me sometimes in the club ... when the other guy is there).

What's going on?

Is she just keeping me as an option?
Is the other guy into cuckolding and wants her to do all this with me?
Is she interested in me? (and what about the other guy then?)

Last edited:
Dnrd for threads like this 500mg of test cycle is always the answer

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
20240825 130430

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RealNinja, bloomercel and AlexAP
"bully woman"
Yeah she was the devil to me, I managed to avoid her more the last weeks and she seemed to stop a little bit too.

• So Sad
Reactions: Gengar
I was in a bad situation with a bully woman who had a cousin I was interested in, and while the bad situation has toned down, a new bad situation emerged, now with her cousin. Guys ... it's a brutal "other guy" situation. She's all but in a relationship with another guy - I know she hangs out with him a lot and she kissed him many times the last 2 times I saw her and him at the club - but for whatever reason she says to me (without me asking) that she's not in a relationship with him and keeps doing weird things.

Here are some things she did:
- Calls me almost everyday, one day we talked for 6 hours straight.
- Invites me to many places, insists I should come, tries to find alternatives when I say I can't (I never invited her to anything).
- Is nicer to me than all others in the group where we're at.
- Called me from her work (in a video-chat) and "introduced" me to her work colleagues (never saw them again).
- Showed up as surprise in my apartment (it was kinda awkward ngl) and stayed 20-30 minutes, and watched every room with curiosity.
- Most brutal: She called me four times (!) in a morning to "talk" when she once went with the other guy to her apartment and spend the night with him on her bed. She told me (remember it was in the morning) "Can you imagine that I just slept with him the night in my bed and he didn't try to touch me?" What-the-actual-fuck!!??? (the other guy was still in the bed and I heard him, holy shit it feels like I was cucking him in this moment).
- Brutal too: She once called me and said the other guy is kinda ugly and she feels sad about how ugly he is (he's a tall Normie, but a little chubby).

So I think most likely she's with the other guy now, but why all the other stuff?? Please don't come with any Redpill bullshit, I'm sure she doesn't see me as provider or so (the other guy has a more stable career than me), and the other guy is not a Chad either.

I actually tried a little bit to get closer to her, which was difficult because most of the time her cousin was there and she probably wouldn't have liked me and her getting closer. I'm also still afraid how her cousin would react if I try more, but now there's the other guy, so this is the major thing that keeps me from doing more. It's actually her who keeps the situation between us weird (she even continues to dance with me sometimes in the club ... when the other guy is there).

What's going on?

Is she just keeping me as an option?
Is the other guy into cuckolding and wants her to do all this with me?
Is she interested in me? (and what about the other guy then?)
Holy shit, reading what I wrote made me realize how stupid it is. I need to stop seeing/talking to her so often as she's behaving unhinged, jfl at making it more complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back