Brutal pill no one talks about, YouthPill (a different kind)

i hear voices

i hear voices

I’ll Cut your head Off with a Husqvarna
One thing i barely see people talk about in here is the difference in the type of person you become from when you are BORN attractive versus when you become attractive later on in your life.

It's proven that good-looking people are treated better and have the "good person" halo effect throughout their lives. When they were young children they were given more attention from their parents and kids their age, they were the 10 year old kid that people would say "awww" at when walking by. Your personality is a product of the environment you grew up in, it's not some bullshit :bluepill: pill cope that people created where its some unique thing that's been with you since birth. If you were given a lot of attention and genuine affection because of your looks you would be less likely to have problems like being non-NT and being a forum-browsing nigger.

That leads me to the main point. Someone who is a "late bloomer" looks wise can have their social life fucked up even if they are a chad. An example of this are a lot of the people in .org. We have a lot of people here who have experienced the childhood of an ugly kid, being bullied for their looks/body, its even worse if they grew up with a good-looking sibling because parents give more attention to attractive kids than unattractive kids. All those years of neglect from their looks that mentally affect how they see the world fucks them up when they finally grow into their face. Once that kid is a teenager or adult they will still have the mindset of that bullied child who was called names for looking weird and that's what leads to attractive people becoming autistic looks obsessed nerds like the ones on this site.

The bottom line, its over if you weren't Chad as a child
Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content

water

• +1
Reactions: VonGaiden and piec
no dnr today, read every word nigger

• JFL
Reactions: piec
@Amnesia is known for being an abused dog “Chad.” No matter how many holes he fucks he can’t get over being mogged by his Chad brother

• So Sad
Reactions: i hear voices
@Amnesia is known for being an abused dog “Chad.” No matter how many holes he fucks he can’t get over being mogged by his Chad brother
> manlet
> chad
pick one

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: i hear voices and ShowerMaxxing
One thing i barely see people talk about in here is the difference in the type of person you become from when you are BORN attractive versus when you become attractive later on in your life.

It's proven that good-looking people are treated better and have the "good person" halo effect throughout their lives. When they were young children they were given more attention from their parents and kids their age, they were the 10 year old kid that people would say "awww" at when walking by. Your personality is a product of the environment you grew up in, it's not some bullshit :bluepill: pill cope that people created where its some unique thing that's been with you since birth. If you were given a lot of attention and genuine affection because of your looks you would be less likely to have problems like being non-NT and being a forum-browsing nigger.

That leads me to the main point. Someone who is a "late bloomer" looks wise can have their social life fucked up even if they are a chad. An example of this are a lot of the people in .org. We have a lot of people here who have experienced the childhood of an ugly kid, being bullied for their looks/body, its even worse if they grew up with a good-looking sibling because parents give more attention to attractive kids than unattractive kids. All those years of neglect from their looks that mentally affect how they see the world fucks them up when they finally grow into their face. Once that kid is a teenager or adult they will still have the mindset of that bullied child who was called names for looking weird and that's what leads to attractive people becoming autistic looks obsessed nerds like the ones on this site.

The bottom line, its over if you weren't Chad as a child
Korean Drama Crying GIF by Netflix K-Content
:lul:says the bigot