Brutal race pill

CL8

CL8

JEET4LIFE
Euros back the fuck off.
GZGqCQVXYAA48B5
the agenda is very very clear whitecels you guys could genuinely go extinct :feelskek:.

Although maybe I'm a bit exaggerating but jews are portraying it in a positive light :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jindermahal, FacialStructure404, PsychoH and 4 others
Euros back the fuck off.
View attachment 3219602
the agenda is very very clear whitecels you guys could genuinely go extinct :feelskek:.

Although maybe I'm a bit exaggerating but jews are portraying it in a positive light :feelskek:
Sad descension of Europe :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PsychoH and Carbine
Euros back the fuck off.
View attachment 3219602

A world without light would be pretty dark. Your ethnic people would suffer under the domination of the jews without white peoples helping aid. Good luck goy

A world without light would be pretty dark. Your ethnic people would suffer under the domination of the jews without white peoples helping aid. Good luck goy
Nah man india would fuck jews up :feelskek:

It's their fault for fucking up Middle East and making it unliveable.

It's their fault for fucking up Middle East and making it unliveable.
Jewish people destroyed the middle east you fucktard, get a grip. Stop blaming innocents. The US=Jewish grounds

• +1
Reactions: RaypEugenix and PsychoH
Jewish people destroyed the middle east you fucktard, get a grip. Stop blaming innocents. The US=Jewish grounds
Jews and their backers including the Jewroes and Angloids.

Euros back the fuck off.
View attachment 3219602

Heil Hitler, save Europe from muslim invasion by jewish rule.

That photo has to be ragebait by the Jews

Probably to trigger a riot in order to divide & conquer

Euros back the fuck off.
View attachment 3219602