Brutal racepill [??? ????]

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
I, all too often, see curries and other ethnics deny that the ethnic penalty is legit in the western world.

Here is a brutal racepill.

Top 10 male models are all gigatyrones or gigachads.

A "gigachadpreet" doesn't exist and hasn't since ghengis khan (biggest chad of all time tbh).

JFL.

Here is an extract from wikipedia about a BBC gigatyrone.

"Tyson Beckford (born December 19, 1970) is an American model and actor best known as a Ralph Lauren Polo model. He was also the host of both seasons of the Bravo program Make Me a Supermodel. Beckford has been described as the most successful male supermodel of all time, achieving fame and huge contracts similar to the female models that had huge success in the 1990s. In 2014, Vogue Magazine named Beckford the greatest male model of all time.["

GG ethnics.

??? ????

@Never_Began

Ok but if you're Arab like me and you can pass as white then-then there's no problem r-r-r-riiiight???

Dude stop with the gigatyrone cope. All great looking models have European features. Period. And curries/arabs are the only one who can have that apart from whites. So stop with the Tyrone cope. Tyrone has no appeal other than small minority of white women. Go to the east and a currychad will cuck a Tyrone 10 times out of 10 just because of the skin color ngl.

dbefa155-db03-49c1-bb09-9945ed37432a.jpg

Give me one Tyrone who mogs this?

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
tyronecopingmaxx activated i guess
tyronecopingmaxx activated i guess

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
this is our latest coping strategy, keep them coming
ill just live indoors for 6 months and my skin will return to white and i'll be having all the JBs

Dude stop with the gigatyrone cope. All great looking models have European features. Period. And curries/arabs are the only one who can have that apart from whites. So stop with the Tyrone cope. Tyrone has no appeal other than small minority of white women. Go to the east and a currychad will cuck a Tyrone 10 times out of 10 just because of the skin color ngl.

dbefa155-db03-49c1-bb09-9945ed37432a.jpg

Give me one Tyrone who mogs this?

You redeemed yourself with this godly comment.

No need for tikki masala and kabab after this

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
You redeemed yourself with this godly comment.

No need for tikki masala and kabab after this
I hate it when people try to group themselves with whites. Whites are the only ones who can slay every where. And the only ethnics that can do that are the ones who can look like those whites. Everything else is cope.

JFL at thinking that a Tyrone was ever born who can slay as much as this technically ethnic guy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

handsome-Omar-Borkan-500x500.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
I really need to take a break from this forum tbh tbh, I'm staring to lose my grip.

You're just copying him tbh @Tony you need to trademark everything
I am not copying him, I am him
we are all tony
tony is in us