Brutal Recollection Of Past Week

S

sb23

Bronze
My auntie recently came along side my 10 year old cousin to stay with my family for a couple days. Prior, I always had I good relation with my cousin however, this time she attacked me with completely unsolicited vitriol towards my appearance without reason. This within the first 2 hours, she described my eyes as looking droopy, she then said my head was small. I asked her how, as me and my sister had similar head sizes. She then proceeded by saying, “yeah but you’re a boy”. She then also said I had yellow teeth which I have always had despite taking care of my teeth. She also instantly pointed out the fact that I had lost all of my mass (due to medical conditions), and said I was really skinny.

Prior, I considered myself ltn, still unattractive, but with a degree of normality however, this completely crushed what little confidence I had. Still, I guess this was warranted unlike the following.

As I am brokecel, we don’t have any guest rooms which meant she slept on a mattress on the floor of my room. One night, she had just fallen asleep however, I heard her breathing abnormally rapidly and intensely so I tapped her leg with my foot to make sure she was ok. She later transformed this behind my back to me kicking her in the leg. When my auntie asked her how intense the kick was (whether or not it was an actual kick or just a tap), she specified to them that I had actually kicked her. I understand being angry that I woke her up, but to be such a disgusting human at such a young age is insane to me.

Every time I tried to talk to her when she was being a nuisance (larping loudly at 2am), she just mimicked how I spoke.

I constantly hear her singing the song which goes something like “I’m looking for a guy in finance, 6’5, blue eyes” which is insane to be singing on repeat at 10 years of age.

This has been pure rope fuel, I legit don’t know how to cope anymore.

• +1
Reactions: twojei and Suns9999