Brutal rejected Curry foid story time

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
She was giga high interest I soft rejected her and now she trying so hard acting cold to me and shes having a “glow up” changing from wearing thick plastic rim glasses to rimless glasses, wear makeup, dress better BUT SHE STILL HASNT LOST HER WEIGHT.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
Brutal Curry foid has been acting cold toward me bhai

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 62709, LancasteR, Kanye West's Cousin and 4 others
Are you Korean? Seems like fat indian women are very interested in them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel, got.daim, Bomber517 and 4 others
@Xangsane this is why I am scared of ethnic foids

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
@Xangsane this is why I am scared of ethnic foids
I remember them liking white or white adjacent women only (Pashtun/certain Arabs/persian/latina) in comments and interviews then this boon chimped out and said “yeah only white women”

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Wait based on the reacts…. Is this a thing :dafuckfeels: poor gooks they can’t catch a break

Now the worst of the worst (fat blk foids are worse I guess) want them as well :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep
Wait based on the reacts…. Is this a thing :dafuckfeels: poor gooks they can’t catch a break

Now the worst of the worst (fat blk foids are worse I guess) want them as well :feelswhy:
Yeah just look at Instagram Koreaboos it's mostly fat ethnic foids.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane

Black really good at yapping and talking at others it seems

why did you buy lifetime VIP lol

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
why did you buy lifetime VIP lol
I like gold and I’m stuck here I won’t get a gf for a while and it was cheaper only cost me a simple 60 quid.

I don’t see myself leaving this place for a while

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
I like gold and I’m stuck here I won’t get a gf for a while and it was cheaper only cost me a simple 60 quid.

I don’t see myself leaving this place for a while
looks amazing with the avi

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Chink really good at not speak good erngerish

Weird to see Black talking shit about Asian, Asian don’t even try to compete with Black for such mundane thing.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Xangsane
He failed to realise that instagram worshipper are always the lowest smv foids, even Vinnie hacker have brown ethnic foids floating on his comments.
Define brown foids

Users who are viewing this thread

Back