Brutal Rejection

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
So the girl I sent to everyone, she was giving me constant IOI's. One day I decide to hit her up after I saw her in the gym. I decided to hit her up after gym.

She bassicly said:

Why are you such a pussy in real life but so brave on instagram?
You have no chance with me?
Why would I give you a chance?

After that I started semi replying her with some shit, bassicly she was brutal. I know she was attracted to me at some point but that was in December when she wasnt as pretty.

My question is it even worth it to troll her in school, like doing some low inhib things like flirt with her after her or just completly ignore her?

Also, good news is I got mostly over her due to realising I dodged a massive bullet and will date new girls shortly.

Whole forum saw it coming

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicsmatter, GenericChad1444, FatmanO and 7 others
64BFCC53 B96B 43EE 83F0 64F1560A8A07

y question is it even worth it to troll her in school, like doing some low inhib things like flirt with her after her or just completly ignore her?
Ignore her.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, FatmanO, Deleted member 656 and 5 others
1543663358473 1543605547684 1513522793090 Received 1389107554545938 Received 893481844121518

If your only reason to interact with her was to date her then yes. Continuing to flirt with her after being rjected isnt trolling its just creepy and petty.

I think you should focus more on getting grilks when going out rather than dating girls in your school, if youre better at that. Get some confien e around them.
Brutal blackpill for fatman, roight? What to do now post after?

She was pretty brutal ngl so I started arguing with her. I dont get courage to write girls often but this one was so bad I wrote she is almost as brutal as taliban army
I dont see why you would argue. Shes not obligated to say yes or give you a reason why

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and FatmanO
View attachment 15183View attachment 15184View attachment 15185View attachment 15186View attachment 15187

If your only reason to interact with her was to date her then yes. Continuing to flirt with her after being rjected isnt trolling its just creepy and petty.

I think you should focus more on getting grilks when going out rather than dating girls in your school, if youre better at that.
Thing is I heard the whole class thinks Im pretty weird as I asked 3 girls out of the Same class in 2 years.

I dont go out often or I spend time in gym, going out like clubs or social circle?

Brutal
07408247 C184 40EA BB2E 2655CE3E4694

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, adrianolm, Deleted member 701 and 3 others
This wasn't surprise to me:lul:

Dude, you're not attractive, stop deluding yourself, she rejected you because she doesnt find you attractive, end of story.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 245, Deleted member 147 and 3 others
Thing is I heard the whole class thinks Im pretty weird as I asked 3 girls out of the Same class in 2 years.

I dont go out often or I spend time in gym, going out like clubs or social circle?
You asked out 3 girls in you own class?! :feelsmega: thats really fucking bad. Dont ask out anyone else from your class. You're fucking youself over in more ways than one.

I mean going out as in going out on the weekend drinking with your friends. Clubs suck ass but yes its a nice way to get quick validation and confindce and work on your social skills (which she spesically pointer out herself)

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
  • +1
Reactions: StudyHacks, badromance and androidcel
what is brutal about that ? your lack of awereness is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Phad and StudyHacks
I know she was attracted to me at some point
That's the worst thing. Some girls do play guys like that by giving "subtle signals" that they might be interested. I personally have experienced that shit.

To know if she's genuinely attracted to you you basically gotta see:
1. If she replies fast to your messages
2. If she spends most of her time talking to you
3. If she expresses clear sexual interest

• +1
You asked out 3 girls in you own class?! :feelsmega: thats really fucking bad. Dont ask out anyone else from your class. You're fucking youself over in more ways than one.

I mean going out as in going out on the weekend drinking with your friends. Clubs suck ass but yes its a nice way to get quick validation and confindce.
3 others from same class (not mine)
Parties are good but I need a lot of low inhibition tbh
That's the worst thing. Some girls do play guys like that by giving "subtle signals" that they might be interested. I personally have experienced that shit.

To know if she's genuinely attracted to you you basically gotta see:
1. If she replies fast to your messages
2. If she spends most of her time talking to you
3. If she expresses clear sexual interest

She did nr 1. For sure, replied in under 3mins
2. We havent talked irl but she lingered arounf me
3. She kept staring at me at some point and I dont think it was disgust

dude please, she wasnt attracted to you, if she was she'd be sucking your cawk right now

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, StudyHacks and androidcel
go ER it's over you are not NT at all

huge cope tbh, if she would be attracted to you then she would not reject you.

huge cope tbh, if she would be attracted to you then she would not reject you.
I assume she was repulsed by me at this time but around december when she was chubbier id say It was a diffrent situation. I found her friend attractive and not her tho

My question is it even worth it to troll her in school, like doing some low inhib things like flirt with her after her
Yeah, do that for lulz

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO and badromance
Yeah, do that for lulz
Ill start talking to her and tell her Im no pussy in school, I was actually not able to look at her cause I was attracted to her, now I dont give a shit.

Man... absolutely brutal man. Im very sorry FatmanO. Sorry you have to be going through this.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and FatmanO
Fuuuck. that must feel shit. sorry

• +1
Fuuuck. that must feel shit. sorry
Man... absolutely brutal man. Im very sorry FatmanO. Sorry you have to be going through this.
I really appreciate your kind words. I know im bluepilled sometimes, but I never expected a brutal anwser like that. Only reason why I didnt ask in school when I was too shy, and I guess her writing on instagram was the harder way out.

Worse is she didnt just say no, she bassicly tried to humiliate me. She probably deosent care I looksmaxxed hard either, women are bitter sometimes. Hopefully there will be a better one.

I really appreciate it, thank you

what you have to understand is you dont have to do ANYTHING if shes attracted, she'll make it incredibly easy for you and you'll know for 100% if she wants to fuck you. girls dont play games with guys who they want to sleep with, they play games with guys they find beta to keep them as recurring beta orbiter self validatory machines.

your "theories" and strategies make no sense, IRL its way simpler, no such bs as in bluepilled hollywood movies

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 245, StudyHacks and 1 other person
what you have to understand is you dont have to do ANYTHING if shes attracted, she'll make it incredibly easy for you and you'll know for 100% if she wants to fuck you. girls dont play games with guys who they want to sleep with, they play games with guys they find beta to keep them as recurring beta orbiter self validatory machines.

your "theories" and strategies make no sense, IRL its way simpler, no such bs as in bluepilled hollywood movies

I see, I think this pretty much awakened me. Nothing much I could do tho, she was playing with me for her entertaiment.

But you do agree that the girl was pretty rude regardless of saying just no?

maybe she thought ur a pussy irl cuz she "lingered around you" and you didn't even strike up a convo?

I see, I think this pretty much awakened me. Nothing much I could do tho, she was playing with me for her entertaiment.

But you do agree that the girl was pretty rude regardless of saying just no?

She was rude because she considers you a lot below her level. You going up to her basically is an insult to her perception of her own PSL. Girls care incredibly much about their public appearance, you going up to her and asking out is literally an insult to her in her eyes. This is why she was rude. I'm not saying its logical or how it should be, its justt how it is

maybe she thought ur a pussy irl cuz she "lingered around you" and you didn't even strike up a convo?
Defo agree witj that, and I coudnt look her in her eyes. That is my mistake but its also due to not being as much experienced with dating (from starting late)
She was rude because she considers you a lot below her level. You going up to her basically is an insult to her perception of her own PSL. Girls care incredibly much about their public appearance, you going up to her and asking out is literally an insult to her in her eyes. This is why she was rude. I'm not saying its logical or how it should be, its justt how it is

She acts like a 10/10 but realistically she was same psl in slovenia as me (some pics are frauded)
I dogded a bullet with that aswell. Id understand if she was psl 7 or smth tho

Defo agree witj that, and I coudnt look her in her eyes. That is my mistake but its also due to not being as much experienced with dating (from starting late)

She acts like a 10/10 but realistically she was same psl in slovenia as me (some pics are frauded)

Thats how most girls are, welcome to :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, GenericChad1444, Deleted member 206 and 3 others

low confidence maxxing?

low confidence maxxing?
Im only not confident with girls I really like, I am really outgoing but shy around girls I like

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
So the girl I sent to everyone, she was giving me constant IOI's. One day I decide to hit her up after I saw her in the gym. I decided to hit her up after gym.

She bassicly said:

After that I started semi replying her with some shit, bassicly she was brutal. I know she was attracted to me at some point but that was in December when she wasnt as pretty.

My question is it even worth it to troll her in school, like doing some low inhib things like flirt with her after her or just completly ignore her?

Also, good news is I got mostly over her due to realising I dodged a massive bullet and will date new girls shortly.

bro, she never liked you at all at any point. And she never will.

keep deluding yourself into thinking youre some hot dude and that you mog most slavs, nice cope
Im right somewhere in the middle + bonus pointe for height
bro, she never liked you at all at any point. And she never will.
I disagree with first, but she lost 4kg of fat so Its a diffrent story for sure
I defo agree she deosent like me now tho

She might have considered you tbh :feelswhat:
But she's already poisoned by social media so she probably thought she can do better :dafuckfeels:

• +1
But she's already poisoned by social media so she probably thought she can do better :dafuckfeels:
Yes this tbh based on things she did Id agree with you.

Or by me being a pussy
Id agree with this sentence to fullest cause why would she linger otherwise? Kinda stupid imo

I
I disagree with first, but she lost 4kg of fat so Its a diffrent story for sure
I defo agree she deosent like me now tho

Girls don't consider details like you do. Their mind works different, they don't care if you lost fat or not, they don't care if you have NCT or not. You need to project overall "fit"-ness in every area. You need to have it all, but most importantly looks. They look at you and they know if they'd fuck you or not in 5 seconds. Also if they sense you're insecure about your looks, it's game over (we all are here on this forum to some extent). She's not gonna "appreciate" you lost fat, she doesn't care, you still don't make the cut in her eyes and probably never will even if you improve bc. she knows where you come from and already decided(sub-consciously) u don't have good enough genes

• +1
Yes this tbh based on things she did Id agree with you.

Or by me being a pussy
Trolling her will make you look bitter :dafuckfeels:
Thereby inflating more her ego
Just walk away

• +1
Reactions: FatmanO
Girls don't consider details like you do. Their mind works different, they don't care if you lost fat or not, they don't care if you have NCT or not. You need to project overall "fit"-ness in every area. You need to have it all, but most importantly looks. They look at you and they know if they'd fuck you or not in 5 seconds. Also if they sense you're insecure about your looks, it's game over (we all are here on this forum to some extent). She's not gonna "appreciate" you lost fat, she doesn't care, you still don't make the cut in her eyes and probably never will even if you improve bc. she knows where you come from and already decided(sub-consciously) u don't have good enough genes
I meant I wasnt attracted to her at the time but her friend, SHE lost 5kg of fat and she lingered around me like early december like 7th as I remember. Might have lost intrest after 2months when she became a bit more attractive

I meant I wasnt attracted to her at the time but her friend, SHE lost 5kg of fat and she lingered around me like early december like 7th as I remember. Might have lost intrest after 2months when she became a bit more attractive

She lingered around you cuz she was fat and chads wouldnt talk to her. She still would have never fucked you and rubbed herself every night thought of chad fucking her.

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks
She lingered around you cuz she was fat and chads wouldnt talk to her. She still would have never fucked you and rubbed herself every night thought of chad fucking her.
True, when I acted she obviously possibly got more attention.

Well, atleast she lingered around me ig. If you speak something close to slovenian I have the chatlog. For any slavs I can send it @dotacel @badromance

Onto the next one that wil lactually make a meaningful relationship or atleast wont be a huge b****

The guy literally fell into a cauldron of bluepill potion tbh, no way to fix that

True, when I acted she obviously possibly got more attention.

Well, atleast she lingered around me ig. If you speak something close to slovenian I have the chatlog. For any slavs I can send it @dotacel @badromance
I can try to decipher it kek

girl are beasts.
Ignore her, any other thing (joking, trolling, being angry) just make you worst for others. Don't pay more attention to her.

Onto the next one that wil lactually make a meaningful relationship or atleast wont be a huge b****

shes not a "bitch", its just nature tbh. trying to fight the system is rather idiotic. you're not entitled to anything. you're not entitled to "average" looking girls just because you lost fat. you're not entitled to girls your looks-match, just because it "makes sense". it's not a fair or logical game, also being so obsessed about your PSL and ratings like you are is literally retarded. once you're good enough, THEY will tell you. until you don't hear them telling you, you're not good enough

• +1
Reactions: StudyHacks and dodt