Brutal reminder

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
tl;dr : IT IS OVER
I can hear my neighbors banging, having loud pssionate sex. The clapping sound, moaning, groaning, “uhhUHHGGHHH YEAHH” The wonderful luxuries of living in a big american city. Paying absurd prices for rent and having your place smell like weed from your neighbors, your neighbors making all kinds of ungodly noise at all hours, the trash piling up because your landlord never take it to the curb, people stealing your mail. Its like living in ghetto conditions has just become the accepted norm in american cities. I just want to live somewhere I can have my own place for less than 2,000 dollars a month so I can cope with my shitty subhuman existence in peace. But the jews just had to change the housing laws and american culture so you have to live with loud obnoxious dumbasses who cant give you even a second of peace and quiet or a clean living area.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 8165, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
i never heard my neighbors banging, only my parents :p

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 8165, mogstar and 2 others
i never heard my neighbors banging, only my parents :p
Never did hear my parents banging that would have been brutal suifuel

tl;dr : IT IS OVER
I can hear my neighbors banging, having loud pssionate sex. The clapping sound, moaning, groaning, “uhhUHHGGHHH YEAHH” The wonderful luxuries of living in a big american city. Paying absurd prices for rent and having your place smell like weed from your neighbors, your neighbors making all kinds of ungodly noise at all hours, the trash piling up because your landlord never take it to the curb, people stealing your mail. Its like living in ghetto conditions has just become the accepted norm in american cities. I just want to live somewhere I can have my own place for less than 2,000 dollars a month so I can cope with my shitty subhuman existence in peace. But the jews just had to change the housing laws and american culture so you have to live with loud obnoxious dumbasses who cant give you even a second of peace and quiet or a clean living area.
if there no picture am not reading about u complain

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
its almost like you would wish 2 get a gun..... :chad:

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe