brutal slavpill (lifefuel for ethnicels)

Deleted member 13335

Deleted member 13335

Based cel
This manlet balding ugly 60 y.o. turk fucks more Russian girls than Russians with decent height, hair and normal face do their whole life.
Isn't this a refutation of this? In Russia everything is different. Fucking lenin and stupid ogres who followed him installed matriarchal dictatorship in our country, and made our men feel guilty all the time and have no self-respect. You can see the results

Attachments

• IMG_20210611_204500_550.jpg
    IMG_20210611_204500_550.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_20210611_204504_129.jpg
    IMG_20210611_204504_129.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 130
  • JFL
Reactions: N1c, .👽., randomvanish and 1 other person
The ethnicels in Russia are actually Russians. What a dark age is now in my motherland

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 10987
Betabuxxing
A disgusting oldcel that gives money to some russian slut

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, sandcelmuttcel, Deleted member 13994 and 8 others
Tbh he doesnt look much different from an average russian but slavpill is fucking brutal indeed

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Entschuldigung and Deleted member 10987
the best looking prettyboy I met was a slav blonde kid

Dude's just paying for them
Of course if you have money you can find young bitches to fuck but as soon as he stops providing they'll throw him away

• +1
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
Bald egyptian

Dude's just paying for them
Of course if you have money you can find young bitches to fuck but as soon as he stops providing they'll throw him away
Trust me its all different. These women are probably simping for him. Jfl from the photo

Attachments

• IMG_20210611_205313_775.jpg
    IMG_20210611_205313_775.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 121
Some random guy fucks average-looking girls and that is supposed to be a life fuel for some? lol

Some random guy fucks average-looking girls and that is supposed to be a life fuel for some? lol
Tbh this is depressing, seeing how much women can go down for money
That man is disgusting, I'd like to beat him irl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Tbh this is depressing, seeing how much women can go down for money
That man is disgusting, I'd like to beat him irl
I mean I wouldn't pay for those women. If I would pay I would at least want better than average girls.

you realize slavs are not white? we're ethnics

there's no way being an incel in slavic countries unless you're a complete truecel or a moron.

• +1
Reactions: Vergil.is
there's no way being an incel in slavic countries unless you're a complete truecel or a moron.
You can betabux here with incel appearance bot you'll betabux some old woman who has fucked with those turks or Russian chads. Being Russian chad is cook though, but they're pretty rare. They can get a virgin. Or you can get a normal virgin tradwife if you join some religious community, which is a good idea. But the girls in such communities are sometimes not good looking

you can see the sheer enthusiasm in these foids faces

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88 and sensen
why does he only fuck Russian women? A personal preference
because they're White and close geographically.

He is obviously paying probably 6 figures a year to fuck them. Who cares?

when will subhuman ethnics learn to stop coping with slavs being less attractive? The only phenotypes which have an advantage over slavs are north atlantid and the nordic ones. If youre a curry, blackcel or ricecel youre not gonna get a woman at all here. Plus slavs being less attractive has a lot to do with how the culture here treats men taking care of their looks, most guys are unkept and looksminned asf.

when will subhuman ethnics learn to stop coping with slavs being less attractive? The only phenotypes which have an advantage over slavs are north atlantid and the nordic ones. If youre a curry, blackcel or ricecel youre not gonna get a woman at all here. Plus slavs being less attractive has a lot to do with how the culture here treats men taking care of their looks, most guys are unkept and looksminned asf.
I noticed that slavs aren't actually unattractive. The problem is in Russian society which mistreats men

I noticed that slavs aren't actually unattractive. The problem is in Russian society which mistreats men
well im bulgarian so maybe its different for you, but we're still slavic culturally. Its pretty patriarchal here