BRUTAL STORY ABOUT MY NICHEMAXXING EXPERIENCE AND OVERALL NICHEMAXXING

AustinCutler

AustinCutler

Blackpillmaxxing
So Iv been nichemaxxing for (MANY YEARS) a while wearing edgy brand clothes such as Balenciaga, FTP, Neighborhood, Number Nine an average my T shirt are costs like 200 euro not to mention my jeans or hoodies and NOT A SINGLE FOID KNOWS HOW EXPENSIVE MY CLOTHES ARE COZ THEY ARE SO NICHE, wearing my hair longer like a messy mop top. Listening to tons of niche bands like Radiohead, My chemical romance, $uicideboy$, Type O Negative so on and so forth. Wearing Rick owens and dr martens in winter.

I could continue the list what have I done but the main thing is im niche as fuck even my mentality is niche. I can get alt foids super easily BUT THE PROBLEM IS currently I need to geomaxx asap because NOT A SINGLE ALT FOIDS ARE HERE WHERE I LIVE. Back then I was talking to multiple girls when I was a normal kid, wore normal clothes, my hair was shorter literally I was like a different person. I realized all this nichemaxxing BRUTALLY LOWERED MY SMV. "Normal" foids would instantly find me a weirdo even tho I spend abnormally lot on clothes and overall on myself while the Old Money fags buy a fucking zara shirt for 20 euro and stacies love that cheap ass shit.

Moral of the story if you start nichemaxxing YOU HAVE TO MAKE SURE ALT FOIDS ARE IN UR TERRITORY OR U GONNA GET FUCKED AND DATING FOR U IS MUCH HARDER.