Brutal story from my social circle

AlexAP

AlexAP

Kraken
This already happened many years ago. My family is friends with a group from people who connects people from South America in Germany. From this group, they knew a woman who was from Bolivia. She was in a relationship with a German guy. Idk if he JBWmaxxed her, but that's beside the point.

They had a daughter. But after a while, the relationship fell apart. It seems like he wanted her back and tried to convince her, and they were arguing about their daughter. And then it happened: The German guy killed the Bolivian woman. He stabbed her to death.

The weirdest part of the story is: After my mother told me what happened she literally said "Yeah, but she did things wrong too."

JFL imagine what she must have done so that my mother said she did things wrong too after she was stabbed to death. But I have no idea tbh.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, mulattomaxxer, germanlooks and 5 others
E N G L I S H

FORUM if you want to post this shit goto whatever fucking broken virus ridden website run on a rebuild school computer from an american school from 1998 in whatever shithole that orcish you speak from originates you fucking ragged roadkill monkey

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadeep, lutte and SubhumanCurrycel
E N G L I S H

FORUM if you want to post this shit goto whatever fucking broken virus ridden website run on a rebuild school computer from an american school from 1998 in whatever shithole that orcish you speak from originates you fucking ragged roadkill monkey
Cope.

rate my german nazi

rate my german nazi

1/10, it's over.

Sounds like he was simping for her hard and being abused by her before snapping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Sounds like he was simping for her hard and being abused by her before snapping
Could be the case. Idk much about what happened, but it is said that she didn't want him to see their daughter.

Hairpilled again

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, 5'8manlet and AlexAP