BRUTAL STORY (MY FRIEND IS SAD ASF)

beefliverontop

beefliverontop

Platinum
So basically my friend has this crush. I would rate my friend about high subhuman-low ltn.
Hes fat and 170cm (5’6) and recently his crush got single and he thinks he has a chance to be her boyfriend, the reason his crush broke up with her bf is cuz he cheated on her and here comes the great part: she wants to get back with him again now

IMG 0242

Look I dont have any pics of him but this meme genuinely looks like him lmao, just without the nazi drawings.

My friend and his crush are best friends and yk ofc theres no way in hell hes getting her cuz its over and he has this “nice guy” type of personality.

Despite my friend helping his crush with getting back with her boyfriend (cuckcel move lmao) and comforting her and listening to her vents and buying shit for her and taking her to places and goin outside with her nd just being “friends”
She still isnt attracted to him, of course i can tell the brutal truth to my friend about how the average woman actually crave dominant and “bad boys”/thugmaxxers instead of the nice guy personality he does
The PREY is trying to get the scraps that the ALPHA threw lmao

but look, i keep lying to him and say basic shit like he needs good style and good fragrance and a nice personality, im not going to tell him the true nature of foids.

You have to realize this nigga gets bullied enough and his parents hate him. I want him to live life as good as possible and not make it worse. Poor guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Username2093 and mrdouchebag
Preach about Jesus.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
So basically my friend has this crush. I would rate my friend about high subhuman-low ltn.
Hes fat and 170cm (5’6) and recently his crush got single and he thinks he has a chance to be her boyfriend, the reason his crush broke up with her bf is cuz he cheated on her and here comes the great part: she wants to get back with him again now

View attachment 2990525

Look I dont have any pics of him but this meme genuinely looks like him lmao, just without the nazi drawings.

My friend and his crush are best friends and yk ofc theres no way in hell hes getting her cuz its over and he has this “nice guy” type of personality.

Despite my friend helping his crush with getting back with her boyfriend (cuckcel move lmao) and comforting her and listening to her vents and buying shit for her and taking her to places and goin outside with her nd just being “friends”
She still isnt attracted to him, of course i can tell the brutal truth to my friend about how the average woman actually crave dominant and “bad boys”/thugmaxxers instead of the nice guy personality he does
The PREY is trying to get the scraps that the ALPHA threw lmao

but look, i keep lying to him and say basic shit like he needs good style and good fragrance and a nice personality, im not going to tell him the true nature of foids.

You have to realize this nigga gets bullied enough and his parents hate him. I want him to live life as good as possible and not make it worse. Poor guy

Give him the black pill. Don't be a pussy! Every man deserves to gaze upon the universal truth. At least he'll have a choice once he is enlightened. Either ascend or give up. Hopefully he starts gymmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, surgerymaxxing, groomingmaxxing and darktriadmaxxing. At least that way he'll stand a chance. Now he is just a clueless sheep that is wasting his life. Are you even his friend bro?

• +1
Reactions: armemann and reek
Give him the black pill. Don't be a pussy! Every man deserves to gaze upon the universal truth. At least he'll have a choice once he is enlightened. Either ascend or give up. Hopefully he starts gymmaxxing, fashionmaxxing, surgerymaxxing, groomingmaxxing and darktriadmaxxing. At least that way he'll stand a chance. Now he is just a clueless sheep that is wasting his life. Are you even his friend bro?
Your right
I will make sure he knows the truth