Brutal sui fuel from when i was at the beach

D

Deleted member 57464

Social Planner
And that was waaaay back in 2012, before social media craze and muh hypergamy according to copers. I was sitting at the ebach and there was a tent like 10 meters away. A guy comes out of the tent, he was tall, light colored yet tan and very good looking. You could tell he never gymcelled once in his life yet his physique was naturally lean from "cardio".

Then, a girl comes out of the tent, she was like HTB-stacylite lookswise. I was like "ok, thats his giflriend ig". After that, ANOTHER girl comes out of the tent who was also a htb-stacylite and that was a really small tent btw. So you can infer what was going on in there.

Meanwhile you got my 28 year old incel ass still going out with girls and still being used as an emotional tampon with 0 prospects of sex whatsoever.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: aleksander, capybara, 5'7 zoomer and 8 others
This life is not fair

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigLooks22, forevergymcelling, 5'7 zoomer and 4 others
This life is hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kiyopon, forevergymcelling, Niksy and 3 others
I can't believe there are people out there who have threesomes

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, gigell and Deleted member 57464
  • +1
Reactions: Klasik01, Primalsplit and Deleted member 22918
I can't believe there are people out there who have threesomes
its very common among certain groups. actually. my hs crush had threesome, my oneitis too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
its very common among certain groups. actually. my hs crush had threesome, my oneitis too.
Serious?? what age bro I'm 17 I fucking hope my oneitis isn't doing threesomes
so over butI I already expected this to be the case once I found out I was 5'11.9 barefoot kill me now:feelsohgod::feelsrope:

they start in college from what i have seen buddy. you got time

And that was waaaay back in 2012, before social media craze and muh hypergamy according to copers. I was sitting at the ebach and there was a tent like 10 meters away. A guy comes out of the tent, he was tall, light colored yet tan and very good looking. You could tell he never gymcelled once in his life yet his physique was naturally lean from "cardio".

Then, a girl comes out of the tent, she was like HTB-stacylite lookswise. I was like "ok, thats his giflriend ig". After that, ANOTHER girl comes out of the tent who was also a htb-stacylite and that was a really small tent btw. So you can infer what was going on in there.

Meanwhile you got my 28 year old incel ass still going out with girls and still being used as an emotional tampon with 0 prospects of sex whatsoever.
The cucking never stops. :lul: :lul::lul:

so over butI I already expected this to be the case once I found out I was 5'11.9 barefoot kill me now:feelsohgod::feelsrope:
Lol. It may be hard to accept for you (bir:lul::lul::feelskek:), but she probably already got spitroasted many times already. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57464
Lol. It may be hard to accept for you (bir:lul::lul::feelskek:), but she probably already got spitroasted many times already. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
brutal because were looksmatched (I might even mog her because she is SEA with over-teir teeth :feelskek: )
over for the cope "you cant get a girlfriend because you inkwels only want to date bikini supermodel"

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
The cucking never stops. :lul: :lul::lul:
i was 17 at the time and couldnt even maintain an erection at that point anyway. i had the sexual developmet of a 5 year old

• JFL
SEA=white fucktoy buddy
so fucking over dude we worked together about 6 months ago and then she friendzoned me
she was dating 6'1 arab/Egyptian pretty boy who mogged me to oblivion

so fucking over dude we worked together about 6 months ago and then she friendzoned me
she was dating 6'1 arab/Egyptian pretty boy who mogged me to oblivion
if there is so much competition for gooks im gonna rope tbh tbh. this life isnt for me

• So Sad
Reactions: soover4me
i was 17 at the time and couldnt even maintain an erection at that point anyway. i had the sexual developmet of a 5 year old
You were born a cuck. Your genes knew it would be a waste of energy to pump more blood into your dick. :lul: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
if there is so much competition for gooks im gonna rope tbh tbh. this life isnt for me
IMG 5387
Fuck her she spam texts me when her boyfriend dumps her and then makes me come over to play GTA
Some Chad probably got invited over after and got to fuck :feelscry: :feelscry:

• JFL
View attachment 2724346
Fuck her she spam texts me when her boyfriend dumps her and then makes me come over to play GTA
Some Chad probably got invited over after and got to fuck :feelscry: :feelscry:
you know it's COMPLETELY over for you when the slut doesn't even let you hit FUCKKKK ITS SO OVER FOR MEEEEE

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Some Chad probably got invited over after and got to fuc
its ok, you can softmaxx for now and go for an actual human not a gook

• Woah
its ok, you can softmaxx for now and go for an actual human not a gook
I will stay at home until I reach psl 5 and then fuck a Stacy right in front of her as revenge:rage:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Primalsplit and Deleted member 57464
I've learnt and grown as a person since then and haven't talked to her since
Yea. Sure. Embrace being a cuck and call it character growth. Just lol.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: soover4me and Primalsplit
  • +1
its called "maturity" according to redditors lol
Redditors, therapists, religi-copers, old farts and allllll the other abused dog 2nd class citizen copers around the world.

• +1
"Oh I never wanted it anyway. I have ascended my wants and needs."
what do you want me to do then? rape her??
NOT kidding she was LTB- maximum and caked in makeup bro and luckily she moved away so I never have to think about her again

• JFL
what do you want me to do then? rape her??
NOT kidding she was LTB- maximum and caked in makeup bro and luckily she moved away so I never have to think about her again
Oooo watch out guys. Little cuck got angry.

Oooo watch out guys. Little cuck got angry.
cuck and a truecel at 17, white and 6'0 barefoot
I never thought hypergamy would get this bad

cuck and a truecel at 17, white and 6'0 barefoot
I never thought hypergamy would get this bad
And you just accept it!!!!!! HAHAHA!! And from a LtB by your own definition. HAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! No wonder you got cucked. HAAAHHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• So Sad
And you just accept it!!!!!! HAHAHA!! And from a LtB by your own definition. HAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! No wonder you got cucked. HAAAHHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
do I win youngest MGTOW award :feelswhere: ??

do I win youngest MGTOW award :feelswhere: ??
You mean Men  Sent Their own way? Because that's what happened. At 6'0 height yet can't even get a LTB. Like a pussy.

Maybe you should chop your balls hahaha. :lul:

• So Sad
Beach tents are always crazy

• +1
You mean Men  Sent Their own way? Because that's what happened. At 6'0 height yet can't even get a LTB. Like a pussy.

Maybe you should chop your balls hahaha. :lul:
Prolly gonna just drop out and NEET forever not even gandy can save me at this point :feelswah:

• JFL
Prolly gonna just drop out and NEET forever not even gandy can save me at this point :feelswah:
Yes. This is where a man with more Testosterone would get motivated and a cuck would be completely demoralized. We know which category you belong to now.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and soover4me
Yes. This is where a man with more Testosterone would get motivated and a cuck would be completely demoralized. We know which category you belong to now.
Would it be more low inhib to kill myself?

• Ugh..

What are you doing? Going for dinner dates with girls off Tinder? :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and Primalsplit