Brutal Suicide Inducing Rejection for 5' 5 Manlet

Z

zyzz007 returns

Zephir
Then gaslighted cruelly by normies in comments stating he was the one in the wrong.
Damn this dude got hit hard in the post.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, Gonthar, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
need to shower

• +1
Reactions: iloveboobs
"Update: From most of your comments, I see that the issue was with me. I was being rude by complementing her looks instead of starting a conversation and seeing how she reacted."

Guys, you're all misunderstanding. It was just his choice of words and obviously not his height, face, manlet frame, etc that disgusted the woman. He's learned to be a good goy and not say anything out of line, like calling a girl cute. Thanks, Reddit :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, toolateforme, Gonthar and 1 other person
poor manlet needs to get limb lengthening and lifts, redditcels are so bluepilled its sad.

"Update: From most of your comments, I see that the issue was with me. I was being rude by complementing her looks instead of starting a conversation and seeing how she reacted."

Guys, you're all misunderstanding. It was just his choice of words and obviously not his height, face, manlet frame, etc that disgusted the woman. He's learned to be a good goy and not say anything out of line, like calling a girl cute. Thanks, Reddit :ogre:
Well, this is what in PUA lingo is called a "direct approach" like when you go and state your intentions immediately with a girl. It can backfire pretty bad if you aren't a Chad and you can get some very brutal reactions. An "indirect approach" would be when you go and chat with a girl asking her about other stuff, then if she seems friendly and cool, you start to flirt, of course if you're short/ugly you can still get rejected, and treated like crap.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
taller than me

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and toolateforme
Well, this is what in PUA lingo is called a "direct approach" like when you go and state your intentions immediately with a girl. It can backfire pretty bad if you aren't a Chad and you can get some very brutal reactions. An "indirect approach" would be when you go and chat with a girl asking her about other stuff, then if she seems friendly and cool, you start to flirt, of course if you're short/ugly you can still get rejected, and treated like crap.
4190113 08C4CD98 5CD4 4691 9E45 E8CBEAF450C0

"Hi I think you're really cute"

versus

images

"Hi I think you're really cute"

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme and Gonthar