Brutal suifuel from a curry’s travel diary in Britian

laaltin

laaltin

locationcel
Got brutally lifemogged by a giga low inhib man from the village who ended up in England in 1970. Every other page in his travelogue is a slay story, foids fighting for his big curry cock. Couldn’t even finish it, just wanted to off myself halfway through the book

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Surfsup
this was before currys reputation got ruined by the internet

• +1
Reactions: ascension
this was before currys reputation got ruined by the internet
he kisses 3 girls together, I got so much FOMO I can’t explain it here. A man from 1960’s (dead now) mogging my entire existence even after his death

• JFL
Reactions: Surfsup
He’s Nepali. They’re either curry or mongoloid. Also, tales.

• +1
Reactions: ascension
Got brutally lifemogged by a giga low inhib man from the village who ended up in England in 1970. Every other page in his travelogue is a slay story, foids fighting for his big curry cock. Couldn’t even finish it, just wanted to off myself halfway through the book
How did you even find out his story bhai lol

He’s Nepali. They’re either curry or mongoloid. Also, tales.
He was a Brahmin guy, not gookoloid. Yeah, I’m going to cope by thinking it was tales too, bro goes into detail describing one of his slays blonde hair and blue eyes, it’s written like it’s taken straight out of one of the slay stories from here

He was a Brahmin guy, not gookoloid. Yeah, I’m going to cope by thinking it was tales too, bro goes into detail describing one of his slays blonde hair and blue eyes, it’s written like it’s taken straight out of one of the slay stories from here
If there’s no pictures, it’s LARP.

• JFL
Reactions: laaltin
If there’s no pictures, it’s LARP.
IMG 7532

This is him oldcel.. According to his diary, he slayed half of Britian in 60s :feelswhy: He goes from Cardiff to Bristol on a slaying spree jfl. Also slayed Iranian and Malaysian Chinese foids who were also in his university entourage jfl

• JFL
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer and Gengar
View attachment 3065170
This is him oldcel.. According to his diary, he slayed half of Britian in 60s :feelswhy: He goes from Cardiff to Bristol on a slaying spree jfl. Also slayed Iranian and Malaysian Chinese foids who were also in his university entourage jfl
Also was brutally racepilled.. he’d have been a popular user here for sure

View attachment 3065170
JFL at believing this guy’s LARPs. It’s literally tales. 😂

• +1
Reactions: laaltin
its all true. you need to look into stories of what European women were doing during WW2. they saw brown guys as exotic princes

• Hmm...
Reactions: Surfsup