BRUTAL thing just happened to me

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
Fuck fuck fuck.

My brother is a HTN prettyboy in the making. He is 10 years old and is an absolute mogger. Like me he has a good coloring, but unlike me he has good bones too.

He went to a pool party to the house near ours. I went to pick him up and 2 girls of my age were playing with him. Jumping in the pool etc. They didn't even approach me to introduce themselves.

Brutal fucking shit bro. I ended up making small talk with their parents before picking him up. I just left. Brutal shit.

I told their dad I am 19 and he pointed to one girl, saying:

"That cute girl over there, she is 19 too"

Meanwhile she was swimming in the pool with my 10 yo brother. Fuck this life.

Anatomy is destiny.

• So Sad
Reactions: IntelligentCel and raleqtambrobret
Sending prayers to give your brother a horrible puberty so you can be incel bros

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Sending prayers to give your brother a horrible puberty so you can be incel bros
He is the only person in my life who matters, and he loves me so much. Whenever I go to pick him up from school, he yells: "he is my brother! I love him so much!".

I really don't get it. Its probably just a matter of time until he abandons me too

• So Sad
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
He is the only person in my life who matters, and he loves me so much. Whenever I go to pick him up from school, he yells: "he is my brother! I love him so much!".

I really don't get it. Its probably just a matter of time until he abandons me too
Sorry, I've already cursed him...
At least you'll be together..

• JFL
It's over when women prefer to give attention to significantly relatively older or younger men, but not to you.

Consider improvement?

• +1
It's over when women prefer to give attention to significantly relatively older or younger men, but not to you.

Consider improvement?
I want to surgerymax, I believe I can ascend but it would be costly and very invasive.

I need to motivate myself enough to be able to earn the money, but still not too much so that I don't become suicidal if I fail