Brutal thing that happpened today in english class (JFL)

ChadOrDeath

ChadOrDeath

No swimming for your height/frame
Our group had to to a teaching presentation in an intermediate level (B2 iirc), Im C1 rn, So those kids were like 14 or 15 at max, At the middle of the explaination this little tiktokhairmaxxed dude didnt pay any attention, He was only focused on his phone, then he stood up crying and abandoned the class while he left his phone in the desk, which was picked up after by his two female friends (They were checking DMs and discussing quietly with each other), The teacher asked what happened, and the girls responded that at that very moment, He was informed that his gf was cheating on him with TWO different NIGGERS!!!
Funny GIF

lmaooo everyone caged hard af (Thats was even more satisfying when u already get 0 bitches)

JOVA when 14 year old girls nowadays are already cheating their bf with 4 different BBCs, Now imagine believing you are going to find a pure innocent virgin 20yo gf:lul::lul::lul:

Some random dad rn: "My sweetheart just turned 14!!! Shes going to be a very lovely, kind and pure tiny angel!!!":feelshah:

The tiny angel in question as soon as her dad isnt at home:
EdIVT0IVAAAaPCK

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger
i just farted but correct the world is going to shit, back in my day, around 1853, this shit would not be happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back