• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
lol at this cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and hebbewem
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
Jews are planning to make whites go extinct. This is already happening greatly in countries like the USA and Germany

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak
Red Pillers are legit dellusional bluepillers
Jews are planning to make whites go extinct. This is already happening greatly in countries like the USA and Germany

Nigga, you want to procreate with a Latina, you yourself is extincting your own aryan genes, not the jews

wtf

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Redpill cope

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Redpill cope
it’s right to an extent tbh. women will always have lots of attention HOWEVER, after a certain age it will be low beta cucks who only want Ltr, and shell never get into a relationship with a high value male like the ones she had ONS in her 20s

• +1
it’s right to an extent tbh. women will always have lots of attention HOWEVER, after a certain age it will be low beta cucks who only want Ltr, and shell never get into a relationship with a high value male like the ones she had ONS in her 20s
Kinda correct but chad is always a swipe away

Kinda correct but chad is always a swipe away
yeah but truly a woman’s desire is to not be alone, sure in her teenage years, 20s and even early 30s if she’s attractive and looks young she’ll be attractive to men and have the OPTION of having an LTR or lots of ONS, but once she truly gets past the age where high value men don’t wanna LTR her, she will be unhappy.

• +1
yeah but truly a woman’s desire is to not be alone, sure in her teenage years, 20s and even early 30s if she’s attractive and looks young she’ll be attractive to men and have the OPTION of having an LTR or lots of ONS, but once she truly gets past the age where high value men don’t wanna LTR her, she will be unhappy.
Fuck them to be honest zero fucks given i hope they spend their last days on a hospital bed without a family surrounding thel and childless

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Fuck them to be honest zero fucks given i hope they spend their last days on a hospital bed without a family surrounding thel and childless
why so bitter? it’s men’s fault too for being cucks

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Red Pillers are legit dellusional bluepillers

Nigga, you want to procreate with a Latina, you yourself is extincting your own aryan genes, not the jews

wtf

giphy.gif
Nah I just wanna fuck them that's all. But it's done for with the white race and the West. It'll only become more degenerate. Jews and leftists are in full control

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I am not bitter if you're black pilled you can't help but hate women
i don’t agree, i dislike tasteless women but there’s a few quality ones out there, they are really rare in west though. But i defo do agree most women are cunts nowadays, but they’ve been validated and conditioned by society from a young age so how much can you really blame them...

i don’t agree, i dislike tasteless women but there’s a few quality ones out there, they are really rare in west though. But i defo do agree most women are cunts nowadays, but they’ve been validated and conditioned by society from a young age so how much can you really blame them...
You're still a kid a few years and you'll understand i didn't hate women at your age

Show me the 35 year old men that are slaying :lul: :lul: :lul:

You're still a kid a few years and you'll understand i didn't hate women at your age
yeah but what have you experienced that i haven’t? I’ve had women be rude to me, my oneitis stopped speaking to me for someone she knew for a few days (hypergamy) so..

The 35+ guy thing might be true in Europe and around the world

But heavily degenerate shitholes like the UK have welfare states that allow post wall foids to live comfortably without a job and still get pumped and dumped by Chad when they feel those tingles down below.

NOT A S I N G L E WORD

yeah but what have you experienced that i haven’t? I’ve had women be rude to me, my oneitis stopped speaking to me for someone she knew for a few days (hypergamy) so..
Much much more experience tbh but hey it's a matter of perspective

Much much more experience tbh but hey it's a matter of perspective
yeah you’ve seen more women be hateful etc but it’s not like i havent seen it as well. I’m not saying men are bad or women are good but truthfully no one wants to be good or work with each other anymore (in regards to both genders)

that’s why when families existed and were functional everyone was happier.

Last edited:
  • +1
yeah you’ve seen more women be hateful etc but it’s not like i’ve seen it as well. I’m not saying men are bad or women are good but truthfully no one wants to be good or work with each other anymore (in regards to both genders)

that’s why when families existed and were functional everyone was happier.
That time is dead and gone where there was solid family units thanks to tinder and social media

• +1
Reactions: bassfreak and turkproducer