Brutal thought i had just now

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
Now that my oneitis is in a new big city, she wont know anyone there.

And what is the fastest, easiest way for a girl in her mid 20s to meet people? TINDER.

Bigger city=more chads and tyrones=more dicks to ride on.

But at the same time she will need an emotioanl tampon. So, she gonna find a miserable subhuman to vent off about her problems then throw him away like trash:

"I just moved in here, im doing a post graduate, i dont have money and im about to have a mental breakdown!" just about what she had told me in the beggining.

And because she is a pro at reading people she will easily find a guy who is guaranteed to fall for it. In a few months we gonna have another one like me posting here and crying for her:

"Buuuuut why did she ghost me? I listened to her problems, she said she was gonna text me again too."

There is absolutely nothing to prevent her from doing this. She did it once and she will do it again, this woman is unstoppable...

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Bars, Ghoulish, Primalsplit and 1 other person

And what is the fastest, easiest way for a girl in her mid 20s to meet people? TINDER.

But at the same time she will need an emotioanl tampon. So, she gonna find a miserable subhuman to vent off about her problems then throw him away like trash:

"I just moved in here, im doing a post graduate, i dont have money and im about to have a mental breakdown!" just about what she had told me in the beggining.

And because she is a pro at reading people she will easily find a guy who is guaranteed to fall for it. In a few months we gonna have another one like me posting here and crying for her:

"Buuuuut why did she ghost me? I listened to her problems, she said she was gonna text me again too."

There is absolutely nothing to prevent her from doing this. She did it once and she will do it again, this woman is unstoppable...
That's why some guys try to get girls drunk asap. To increase their chances.

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
That's why some guys try to get girls drunk asap. To increase their chances.
she actually is aware which is why when i asked her to meet her response was "Coffee. In the afternoon.". And i recall she drinks coffee straight, without anything in it like sugar or milk, to harness ALL the benefits of caffeine. because meeting a guy for her isnt a date, its a fight.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite, Primalsplit and Ghoulish
there's no tyrones in thessaloniki or athens

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Apparition, Primalsplit and Ghoulish

Hopefully the next emotional tampon has an 8x6 so he won’t suffer the same fate

• So Sad
she actually is aware which is why when i asked her to meet her response was "Coffee. In the afternoon.". And i recall she drinks coffee straight, without anything in it like sugar or milk, to harness ALL the benefits of caffeine. because meeting a guy for her isnt a date, its a fight.
and thats's why  some guys also try to roofie their drinks.

• So Sad
and thats's why  some guys also try to roofie their drinks.
meanwhile i wouldnt need to do any of this shit with my old oneitis because she was ok drinking with me :feelsbadman:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
meanwhile i wouldnt need to do any of this shit with my old oneitis because she was ok drinking with me :feelsbadman:
Maybe you can find another just like her. (Keeping your hopes up so your torture can go longer :feelsokman:)

• So Sad
who the fuck would try to rape a 5'11 girl with big nails that she can stab you with? probably carries a knife too
I would, I would never lose to a girl. I physically can’t.

(I would never do it @FBl dont worry this doesn’t mean nun)

• JFL
I would, I would never lose to a girl. I physically can’t.

(I would never do it @FBl dont worry this doesn’t mean nun)
im pretty sure she can hex you or smth.

• JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish
yeah bro she’s straight evil ngl i wish they still stoned women for adultery

• Woah
Maybe you can find another just like her.
thats literally what i have been trying to do for 4 years. im more likely to find another hot college girl that will use me as a a stepping stone for her success than a girl like my old itis who at least saw me as something :feelsbadman:

Keeping your hopes up so your torture can go longer
isnt this Friedrich Nietzsche?

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
yeah bro she’s straight evil ngl i wish they still stoned women for adultery
i hate this woman so much....and i pretty sure she is influencing younger girls too

i hate this woman so much....and i pretty sure she is influencing younger girls too
yeah i think the reign of men is over, now even sub5 women dont know their place, muhh makeup, this whole american/european endemic is really something to behold of, like after hundreds of years women finally took over and using what? makeup and sex, truly disheartening what my fellow man have been reduced too

this is why i want to marry a muslim woman, theyre the only nonbitchwhores left bcs from birth theyre forced to walk around covered and the penalty for being a whore is beheading

tbh its over/10 even for chad because at the end of the day all women can give you is sex and nothing else

the world is ending soon

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Primalsplit and Apparition