brutal timepill

chudlite

chudlite

Rest in Peace @Kaligula567
it makes me sad realizing i will never be a highschool twink blasting this in my headphones at 8 am in geometry class:feelswhy::feelswhy:

what i wouldnt do to just be there again… im in college now and i rarely even attend only LDAR for me

twinkmax ASAP if youre in highschool youll get all the cute emo foids im living proof

@Imretarded? @Rea @ryuken @Darkeningstar @ey88 @wrist cry @iloveboobs @sportsmogger @cooldude1231

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Kaari, iloveboobs and 17 others
why was highschool actually so fun…

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, iloveboobs, truthhurts and 6 others
unironically i been twinkmaxxing bc of ecco

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, iloveboobs, princeof316 and 3 others
Brutal :(

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, chudlite, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
I'm a few years from turning 30 and only starting realize how brootal the age/time pill is. Make good use of your years young inkels

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, Art of Pattinson, deepfuckingvalue and 7 others
unironically i been twinkmaxxing bc of ecco
people underestimate how much appeal twinkmaxing will get you especially if youre below 20 years old

after 20 womens tastes start to change so you wont get as much attention and youll have to change approach but twinkmaxing is solid for youngcels

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Jova, StarvedEpi and 1 other person
@xantrooper

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and xantrooper
people underestimate how much appeal twinkmaxing will get you especially if youre below 20 years old

after 20 womens tastes start to change so you wont get as much attention and youll have to change approach but twinkmaxing is solid for youngcels
twink maxxing is counterproductive to getting puss later in life tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kaari, Swarthy Knight, chudlite and 1 other person
twink maxxing is counterproductive to getting puss later in life tbh
yeah true, a large part of twinkmaxing is just fashion + long hair + skinny

as long as your dont stunt your growth in pursuit of being skinny it is solid

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kaari, StarvedEpi and wrist cry
I'm a few years from turning 30 and only starting realize how brootal the age/time pill is. Make good use of your years young inkels
Trvth i gotta start making better use of my time

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and Swarthy Knight
I went to an all black and Hispanic high school so I do not care for those days. Not a single white women there.

Locationcel

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Debetro, Neverbeganlmaoo, Kaari and 10 others
I went to an all black and Hispanic high school so I do not care for those days. Not a single white women there.

Locationcel
true, i love white women so much broo i dont know what it is about my stupid ass ethnic brain

love white girls with long black hair and pale smooth skin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, watah, Never Get Up and 1 other person
yeah true, a large part of twinkmaxing is just fashion + long hair + skinny

as long as your dont stunt your growth in pursuit of being skinny it is solid
yeah but most people would drink like monsters and vape and eat shit while twinkmaxxing instead of becoming like a calisthenics athlete

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and chudlite
Just want to go back to early 2022 when I was happier
Almost 3 years have gone by :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari, Art of Pattinson, JohnDoe and 1 other person
yeah but most people would drink like monsters and vape and eat shit while twinkmaxxing instead of becoming like a calisthenics athlete
when i twinkmaxed i unironically didnt do that, just ate low carb high protein 1200 calorie diet, i still turned out framecel so whatever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kaari and StarvedEpi
Just want to go back to early 2022 when I was happier
Almost 3 years have gone by :feelswhy:
its so brutal how those places only exist in my memories now, if i forget for some reason it might as well of never happened, reality is so brutal in that way, itll just linger and linger and slowly fade

@NZb6Air i know you dont really focus on philosophy but what do you think? is someone who they are simply because of their memories? if not what do you think mainly comprises the self

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and NZb6Air
@NZb6Air i know you dont really focus on philosophy but what do you think? is someone who they are simply because of their memories? if not what do you think mainly comprises the self
@Lebgfinal ur sorta high iq too what do u think?

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
@Lebgfinal ur sorta high iq too what do u think?
I think someone identity is more than your memories, you can wipe someone memory and they will still be someone. Their genetic makeup determine how their brain function.
I believe everyone is unique because of yes actions in their life and life experiences. But your brain is what influence all of that.

• +1

can confirm

• +1
when i twinkmaxed i unironically didnt do that, just ate low carb high protein 1200 calorie diet, i still turned out framecel so whatever
That was becuase of your lack of calories

• +1
Reactions: chudlite
it makes me sad realizing i will never be a highschool twink blasting this in my headphones at 8 am in geometry class:feelswhy::feelswhy:

what i wouldnt do to just be there again… im in college now and i rarely even attend only LDAR for me

twinkmax ASAP if youre in highschool youll get all the cute emo foids im living proof

@Imretarded? @Rea @ryuken @Darkeningstar @ey88 @wrist cry @iloveboobs @sportsmogger @cooldude1231

when i was a senior there were a couple twinkmaxxed fashionmaxxed underground rap prettyboy freshmen slayers i was friends with them cuz they were in a video production class with me and ngl it made me lowkey jealous because i was a fucking dork until like junior year and they were mogging at age 14 :lul: they were really cool tho i used to get my haircuts by one of them for free but i cant be hanging around high school anymore unfortunately

• +1
I think someone identity is more than your memories, you can wipe someone memory and they will still be someone. Their genetic makeup determine how their brain function.
I believe everyone is unique because of yes actions in their life and life experiences. But your brain is what influence all of that.
i agree some genetics play into it, but i think about it this way,

we all have huge events that have impacted us/molded us into who we are (currently) if your memories of those events were wiped youd be a completely different person

maybe similar events would happen again but maybe in a different order/ different time/ different mood = different reaction and youd become someone else,

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and princeof316
i agree some genetics play into it, but i think about it this way,

we all have huge events that have impacted us/molded us into who we are (currently) if your memories of those events were wiped youd be a completely different person

maybe similar events would happen again but maybe in a different order/ different time/ different mood = different reaction and youd become someone else,
my stupid ass didnt read the bottom and just restated what you said, over for skimcels

• +1
when i was a senior there were a couple twinkmaxxed fashionmaxxed underground rap prettyboy freshmen slayers i was friends with them cuz they were in a video production class with me and ngl it made me lowkey jealous because i was a fucking dork until like junior year and they were mogging at age 14 :lul: they were really cool tho i used to get my haircuts by one of them for free but i cant be hanging around high school anymore unfortunately
yeah same, i really wish i could restart highschool, even if i couldnt change anything, just to relive it

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and xantrooper
That was becuase of your lack of calories
youre right maybe i shouldve done agressive cardio instead of cucking calorie intake, it is fine however no use crying over spilled milk

mogger avi btw skye is so cute

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Kaari and StarvedEpi
youre right maybe i shouldve done agressive cardio instead of cucking calorie intake, it is fine however no use crying over spilled milk

mogger avi btw skye is so cute
aggressive cardio is bad, reasonable amount of cardio, calisthenics and diet to keep your bmi around 21 would be vital to twinkmaxxing with out impacting future SMV
I love how theres no many pics of her that i can choose for my avi

• +1
I need more time but time cant be borrowed

• +1

I will play this sound in my calc and physics class in the name of you tomorrow

• So Sad
  • +1
I will play this sound in my calc and physics class in the name of you tomorrow
thank you bhai enjoy your highschool years too

youll never relive highschool so be sure to have fun with your friends and shieeet

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari and liberiangrimreaper
Never too late bro, lost my virginity at 27yo and banged many women including a 19yo and a 23yo high tier normie.

• +1
thank you bhai enjoy your highschool years too

youll never relive highschool so be sure to have fun with your friends and shieeet
Thanks, but there's nothing to enjoy but studying and getting dopamine from IOIs music and good grades

Society is shit and I will avoid it at all costs

• +1
Never too late bro, lost my virginity at 27yo and banged many women including a 19yo and a 23yo high tier normie.
im not lamenting that, i miss my friends god damn it

my precious friends….

• +1
My balls just shrunk by 50%

• +1
Thanks, but there's nothing to enjoy but studying and getting dopamine from IOIs music and good grades

Society is shit and I will avoid it at all costs
you dont go out with friends and do random activities? i remember i had a huge tenis phase in highschool id play with this dude everyday

• +1
im not lamenting that, i miss my friends god damn it

my precious friends….
I understand, I made no new male friend in my adulthood, it's over

• +1
Reactions: Kaari, BoredPrince and chudlite
you dont go out with friends and do random activities? i remember i had a huge tenis phase in highschool id play with this dude everyday
Nope :lul: I go to school and go straight home to either rot on .org, ascend, read/write, gamble or all 4

• +1
Nope :lul: I go to school and go straight home to either rot on .org, ascend, read/write, gamble or all 4
i would highly recommend making friends, highschool is the best place to make lifelong friends

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BoredPrince and liberiangrimreaper
i would highly recommend making friends, highschool is the best place to make lifelong friends
I'll pass on the recommendation as nobody is worth being friends with in that chamber. And it's not hard for me to make friends if you're assuming.

My mind's already set on staying peacefully alone in my solitude until I die. Maybe I'll get a few pets as an excuse to stay in nature longer

• +1
I'll pass on the recommendation as nobody is worth being friends with in that chamber. And it's not hard for me to make friends if you're assuming.

My mind's already set on staying peacefully alone in my solitude until I die. Maybe I'll get a few pets as an excuse to stay in nature longer
ah i see well im a very social man i always like being around people,

you should try grooming a little idiot and forcing your ideological beliefs, i did once and basically frankenstined my best friend from a braindead normie to a ubermensche

• JFL
  • +1
I understand, I made no new male friend in my adulthood, it's over
male friends mog female friends, i cannot be friends with a foid, not in 1 million years

• +1
ah i see well im a very social man i always like being around people,

you should try grooming a little idiot and forcing your ideological beliefs, i did once and basically frankenstined my best friend from a braindead normie to a ubermensche
That's too stressful and stress would descend me :feelswhy: + If they didn't already know at least a little of what I do they were destined to be fools ngl

• +1
That's too stressful and stress would descend me :feelswhy: + If they didn't already know at least a little of what I do they were destined to be fools ngl
also is your username a reference to raiden from metal gear rising? hes liberian and nicknamed something like grim reaper

haven’t played the game in ages

• +1
tbh @alurmo @PeakIncels

• +1
Reactions: Kaari and PeakIncels
also is your username a reference to raiden from metal gear rising? hes liberian and nicknamed something like grim reaper

haven’t played the game in ages
Nah but ik you're talking about raiden

• +1
goodnight @ey88 @sportsmogger @cromagnon @anthony111553

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kaari, sportsmogger, cromagnon and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, liberiangrimreaper, chudlite and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back