Legend

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: boss8055, Darwined, capitulation and 23 others
disassociating yourself from females in 2024 is the meta

• +1
Reactions: aleksander and yayatourer
Wonder what that top dude was thinking when he sent her that stupid text.

Only thing you should be doing is sending voice messages to her telling her when you're gonna be meeting up, and how hard you're gonna fuck her. Over for these texters who just text women stupid pointless shit all day.

If you aren't telling her to come fuck you, don't even text her.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, capitulation, RomanianZaddy and 10 others

Only thing you should be doing is sending voice messages to her telling her when you're gonna be meeting up, and how hard you're gonna fuck her. Over for these texters who just text women stupid pointless shit all day.

I do this usually but then my m8 who is a fuckboiii 10k told me I was moving it too fast… so I decided to go with what he was saying which was take your time and speak to the foid then set stn up :forcedsmile:

I hate this because I’m used to dating app hoes and they take the piss so I’m used to just getting to the point with them within 10 dialogues (10 back and fourth comments). Ima give this foid a try I’ll let you know if it works as I have been messaging her back and fourth all day but making it known I’m not a faggot and I have romantic intrest. If It fails then it’s what it is I no longer put any ego into women so if I fail idc if I’m successful then good days

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss

unless she is your gf it's legit mental retardation to talk to a random woman, i don't mean if it's your mom or family member of course but rather some stupid cunt from tinder who couldnt give a fuck about you and is getting plowed by other guys

• +1
Reactions: borismonster, Amnesia and TechnoBoss
She’s not that great tbh

She fuckable asf cant blame second guy