Brutal tyrone bbc transformation

Manu le coq

Manu le coq

Kraken
A3333705 F526 4D27 B8E9 B45C8BA32AC8
2EC1EE38 16DF 444A B2A8 219EBDABCAC6
For those who have seen me do you think i could achive his looks level when i will be in my mid 20s? Btw he is older than me in the before, and i think that i objectively mogged him.
88A062C6 96F0 4315 8F1E B397A8611023
F28ED066 4EE1 431B A3EF F3A163470757

He just :
  1. Got a beard that makes his jaw with rounded gonion looks better
  2. Got curly hairstyle.
  3. Uses the Tik Tok smoothening filter to make his skin look flawless in videos, and he likely already got a good foundation from skincare.
  4. Ditched the nerd glasses and got multiple more fashionable glasses.
  5. Gymmaxxed
I notice his skin has a kind red hue now compared to past pics. so it’s possible that he had some hyperpigmentation before and the skincare solved it :
68EABE80 55C3 4227 8D20 D77C03E7E95E
D98C2120 F8A3 4516 A5FD 1349C12CC289

Or it’s just lighting or camera. One can also use beta carotene from what I have heard. @AscendingHero knows a lot on that subject.

From the pictures of you I have seen and vaguely remember, you have done most of what he did already except maybe hair and skin wise + you still have a long way to go as far as gymmaxxing. Good luck

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and FailedNormieManlet
He just :
  2. Got curly hairstyle.
  3. Uses the Tik Tok smoothening filter to make his skin look flawless in videos, and he likely already got a good foundation from skincare.
  5. Gymmaxxed
I notice his skin has a kind red hue now compared to past pics. so it’s possible that he had some hyperpigmentation before and the skincare solved it :
View attachment 1659701View attachment 1659702
Or it’s just lighting or camera. One can also use beta carotene from what I have heard. @AscendingHero knows a lot on that subject.

From the pictures of you I have seen and vaguely remember, you have done most of what he did already except maybe hair and skin wise + you still have a long way to go as far as gymmaxxing. Good luck
what does beta carotene do for brown skin? I want a nice glow

• Hmm...
Reactions: Racky
He just :
  2. Got curly hairstyle.
  5. Gymmaxxed

Gym + haircut , Redpillers right all along

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Manu le coq and Racky
Can you stop saying “BBC” my God?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manu le coq, Deleted member 16369 and Racky
He just :
  2. Got curly hairstyle.
  5. Gymmaxxed

Very interssting i will definitely look into it.

His skin toneseem completely different tho. In a good way, i don’t know if it’s just a skincare.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
what does beta carotene do for brown skin? I want a nice glow
I really don't know man. I guess more knowledgeable users can answer your question.
From what I understand if you are light brown it will give you olive kinda skin. I guess.

• +1
Reactions: Manu le coq