Brutal video, on how "self improvement" in personality and mindset for better achievements. IS COPE.

eduardkoopman

eduardkoopman

Kraken
Even that part, is a brutals "gentic pill".

The gene pill, is very strong!!

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab, Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 13994 and 14 others
Wise words from Cohen Goldberg

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Genetic determinism. Water is wet.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 8165, Deleted member 13994, Patrick Baitman and 8 others
nurture > nature

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, ChristianChad, thecel and 3 others
Genetic determinism. Water is wet.
so brutals, tthat it's also even the case of psychological makeup and personality and "mindset" and work achievements.

In 1 way, it's bad, for hope coping that one will have a giga change in personality and stuff.
In other way, it's a releive, because one knows what one is and has to and will work with. And just accept it, and move along with it.

Pepople like the cope sense of: free will, and how they shpe their own future.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, thereallegend, mulattomaxxer and 4 others
Cope, one brother looks better than the other

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, thecel and Deleted member 7056
Cope, one brother looks better than the other
yeh this shit retarded.. or at least the conclusions people are coming to from this..

So everyone is going to tell me mewing (instead of mouth breathing) from a young age and going to the gym is cope LOL? I think the word is genetic potential, and you can reach it.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13994, Sny, Deleted member 6423 and 7 others
yeh this shit retarded.. or at least the conclusions people are coming to from this..

So everyone is going to tell me mewing (instead of mouth breathing) from a young age and going to the gym is cope LOL? I think the word is genetic potential, and you can reach it.
basically this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sny, thecel, thereallegend and 1 other person
I think they assume also, what actions you will take is genetically pre-determened mostly
So everyone is going to tell me mewing (instead of mouth breathing) from a young age and going to the gym is cope LOL?
I think they kinda say.
One will be gentically inclined to mew or mouth breath. So it's not a personal chose that one will feel motivated to mew or now.
Als going to gym. they basically say that gentically one is pre-determined significantly to have appeal for gymmaxxing or not. So not choice to gymmaxx or NOT to gymmaxx. Pre-determened to like and to go gym maxx or not

I think the word is genetic potential, and you can reach it.
They kinda talk about besides genetic potential. Wether one activiates the gentic potential by actions or not being gentically predetermened largely as well.
They basically deny largely, that one can chose to do something or not do something. Basically denying free will.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and jake_okok
I think they assume also, what actions you will take is genetically pre-determened mostly

I think they kinda say.
One will be gentically inclined to mew or mouth breath. So it's not a personal chose that one will feel motivated to mew or now.
Als going to gym. they basically say that gentically one is pre-determined significantly to have appeal for gymmaxxing or not. So not choice to gymmaxx or NOT to gymmaxx. Pre-determened to like and to go gym maxx or not

They kinda talk about besides genetic potential. Wether one activiates the gentic potential by actions or not being gentically predetermened largely as well.
They basically deny largely, that one can chose to do something or not do something. Basically denying free will.
Oh yeah i suppose it serves as a deeper philosophical argument for free will
And i agree, the twins probably turned out the same way because they are wired the same - yeah one could mouth breathe and one could mew, but because they are twins they think similarly and make similar choices

Interesting.
I think it's kind of pointless to talk about though, whether it's predestined or not - taking these actions are beneficial. People look at this stuff and use it as an excuse not to work out or develop yourself, but hey, maybe they are genetically wired not to do any of those things LOL

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and mulattomaxxer
Interesting.
I think it's kind of pointless to talk about though, whether it's predestined or not - taking these actions are beneficial. People look at this stuff and use it as an excuse not to work out or develop yourself, but hey, maybe they are genetically wired not to do any of those things LOL
yeah, that brutal loop, I'm well familiar with in thinking.

But I agree also, it's mostly pointless to talk about that though. It can help for some, to feel a bit less bad and les blamefull of themselfes But yeah, for some it's a good excuse also. Humans are full with copes

• +1
Reactions: jake_okok
This was a thermonuclear blackpill :blackpill::blackpill:. I think this is cherrypicked, I don't believe that free will is an illusion. Life would be a story and we would all be part of a hive mind if there was no free will. This is shows that everyone has a "predetemined" genetic potential, which they can reach with optimal nuturing.

Optimal nuture is dependent on factors outside of your control, such as the people around you. For example if a man from sri lanka was born in his native country, or if he was born in USA his nuture would be different. He would be in a system with poor infrastructure in sri lanka, however he could be a normie to chad depending on how GL he is. If he was born in the USA he would have better opportunities, however he would probably get bullied because he is a shitskin manlet in USA.

If somebody is analytical and creative, their genetic potential could be an engineer. I would say there are variations in what type of engineers this person would be, based on the enviroment around him.

Also lets say a child gets his face mauled by a dog. His life is going to be completely different. He is not going to reach his genetic potential.

I feel its more about characteristic traits, I am sure you could find plenty of examples of twins on different lifepaths due to nuture. But I would still expect them to be very simillar in personality and interests. And obviously their looks would be indentical, so if they were brought up together they are going to have simillar dating experiences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423
This was a thermonuclear blackpill :blackpill::blackpill:. I think this is cherrypicked, I don't believe that free will is an illusion. Life would be a story and we would all be part of a hive mind if there was no free will. This is shows that everyone has a "predetemined" genetic potential, which they can reach with optimal nuturing.

Optimal nuture is dependent on factors outside of your control, such as the people around you. For example if a man from sri lanka was born in his native country, or if he was born in USA his nuture would be different. He would be in a system with poor infrastructure in sri lanka, however he could be a normie to chad depending on how GL he is. If he was born in the USA he would have better opportunities, however he would probably get bullied because he is a shitskin manlet in USA.

If somebody is analytical and creative, their genetic potential could be an engineer. I would say there are variations in what type of engineers this person would be, based on the enviroment around him.

Also lets say a child gets his face mauled by a dog. His life is going to be completely different. He is not going to reach his genetic potential.

I feel its more about characteristic traits, I am sure you could find plenty of examples of twins on different lifepaths due to nuture. But I would still expect them to be very simillar in personality and interests. And obviously their looks would be indentical, so if they were brought up together they are going to have simillar dating experiences.
to add.

lack of free will ≠ predetermined life.

I always beleived in free will also. untill I researched it, and had to come to conclusion it's a inate mental/brain cope idea/feeling. It probably served a very good function to be there, since it's a successfull mutation.

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

I even read that different genes are triggered in different environments, so the environment is very important.

to add.

lack of free will ≠ predetermined life.

I always beleived in free will also. untill I researched it, and had to come to conclusion it's a inate mental/brain cope idea/feeling. It probably served a very good function to be there, since it's a successfull mutation.
What your saying is complex but I think I understand. You are saying that our decision making is due to genetics. True but social conditioning also matters.

I dont really buy this shit tbh, I have done many things in my life after simply wanting to do it, for example going to the gym etc, you may say that even my will to go to the gym n shit is predetermined but that makes the whole argument unfalsifiable since everything I say you may rebut by saying that "its also predetermined", its impossible to falsify so its not a serious theory

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I even read that different genes are triggered in different environments, so the environment is very important.
true that. Some genes are activiated due to environmental happenings, and some not due to environment

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
True, tbh I don't think this is something worth dwelling on. Call me a :bluepill: coper if you want but I don't believe my genetic potential is rotting on looksmax. I believe my decision making is partially due to genetics, but enviroment matters alot.

The only thing to take away from this is to do what you think is right and try and live up to your genetic potential.

If you truly think that your entire life is predetermined you will go nowhere. But I can accept the idea that my decision making is influenced by my genetics. I will try and use this information to my advantage.

But in reality, I believe this is one of those things where is probably better to remain :bluepill: bluepilled on. The beauty of the bluepill is hope. Now I wouldn't use this information to make rash decisions, but believing that you can do anything you want to an extent is an acceptable idea. I just think you should also consider your innate/genetic strengths and weaknesses first. This means you can adapt to an objective using the toolset available to you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
you may say that even my will to go to the gym n shit is predetermined
this, basically.
If one goes deep into the matter of free will. Which maybe better not. one will see free will is bs.

I recall the test, research. Where scientist could predict BEFORE the person was even concious of this process happening. What that person would chose/do.

but that makes the whole argument unfalsifiable since everything I say you may rebut by saying that "its also predetermined", its impossible to falsify so its not a serious theory
That's why science has researched this matter. So we don't need to reason and logic about how this is. But they test, how is actually is.
The outcomes are pretty clear.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
this, basically.
If one goes deep into the matter of free will. Which maybe better not. one will see free will is bs.

I recall the test, research. Where scientist could predict BEFORE the person was even concious of this process happening. What that person would chose/do.

That's why science has researched this matter. So we don't need to reason and logic about how this is. But they test, how is actually is.
The outcomes are pretty clear.
I dont get what you are saying really, the way you are presenting the theory makes it looks unfalsifiable and thus non-scientific

I dont get what you are saying really, the way you are presenting the theory makes it looks unfalsifiable and thus non-scientific
What I'm basically saying. Free will doesn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Uglybrazilian
What I'm basically saying. Free will doesn't exist.

I understand and Im eager to believe that there is no free will, at least not in the classic jewish-christian way. But my point is that even if there is no free will, your personality and behaviour is not predetermined by your genes, since the expression of your self is the result of the interaction between your genes and the environment around you. There is pairs of identical twins in which one got overweight and the other didn't etc

Last edited:
I understand and Im eager to believe that there is no free will, at least not in the classic jewish-christian way. But my point is that even if there is no free will, your personality and behaviour is not predetermined by your genes, since the expression of your self is the result of the interaction between your genes and the environment around you.
These are 2 DIFFERENT things/matters:

1. free will
and
2. personality/behaviour is not predetermined by your genes.

Those are 2 (totally) different subject matters.

These are 2 DIFFERENT things/matters:

1. free will
and
2. personality/behaviour is not predetermined by your genes.

Those are 2 (totally) different subject matters.
So how self improvement in personality is cope nigga what is the point of your thread

Stories showing people having the same outcome.

There is no answer to that.
When science figure out what is Not the reason, doesn't mean that they know what is the reason(s)
what the hell are you talking about? breastfeeding is what causes the tongue to go to the roof of the mouth, because of the vacuum that gets created and enough breastfeeding will make a habit out of this.

• +1
Are you trying to say you can never change your personality/mindset during your life at all? Or that the changes during your lifetime are predetermined.

If it's the latter, then how usefull is this really? Maybe you were predetermined to first fail, then to self-improve max and ascend?

As long as you don't have a clone of yourself, that is 10 years older, so that you could 'see' how you are going to be in 10 years. Then you have no real info at all about what your genes are going to make you or not make you do.

• +1
Brutal

• +1
There’s no way they all have the exact same personalities
They’d be similar, sure, like cousins are generally similar

but it’s an objective fact that if one guy grows up in like the south side of chicago and another guy grows up in fucking delaware suburbs or some shit those guys are NOT going to have the same mindsets or reaction to things or thought processes

maybe on an EXTREMELY base level of decision making they’ll be the same but once it gets more advanced there’s no chance it doesn’t fall apart

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 275
Then i dont get what youre saying. If everything is predetermined, but we dont know how, then the knowledge of predetermination isnt usefull to the individual

There’s no way they all have the exact same personalities
They’d be similar, sure, like cousins are generally similar

but it’s an objective fact that if one guy grows up in like the south side of chicago and another guy grows up in fucking delaware suburbs or some shit those guys are NOT going to have the same mindsets or reaction to things or thought processes

maybe on an EXTREMELY base level of decision making they’ll be the same but once it gets more advanced there’s no chance it doesn’t fall apart
Yeah i dont see how either. If one is abused by his parents, and one isnt, u think the trauma isnt going to affect his development? Seems very unlikely

• +1
Reactions: loksr
Yeah i dont see how either. If one is abused by his parents, and one isnt, u think the trauma isnt going to affect his development? Seems very unlikely
Speaking of, jfl at the scientist picking one guy to send to upper class and one to send to lower class, that’s almost abuse in itself :lul:

If everything is predetermined, but we dont know how, then the knowledge of predetermination isnt usefull to the individual
true that.
i doubt everytging is predetermined, maybe, maybe not.

• +1
Reactions: loksr
true that.
i doubt everytging is predetermined, maybe, maybe not.
There’s no real difference whether it is or it isn’t cause we’ll never be aware of it

The only time it’d matter is if it was possible to actively make decisions but then somehow your body was forced to do something else, but obviously that’s not what it’s actually like

Even that part, is a brutals "gentic pill".

The gene pill, is very strong!!

But the faces he showed had completely different jaws and eye areas while having 100% same DNA. They aren't 100% the same. Which proves that environment has an effect on development

The problem with getting obsessed with mindset is that your thoughts and theories will constantly change over time, so the only thing that can remain true is your actions, so it is a waste of time to think of ways of succeeding with women or making plans for other goals, because you would be far better off just taking action instead.

I know because I have made the mistake of writing so many text files that eventually just ended up contradicting themselves when my beliefs changed, and I wasted so much time, but if I had used that time to do things in the real world, then I would have created real positive memories and I would have achieved a lot of things.

Focusing on improving your personality and mindset are passive things, that is the main problem with that.

Improving your looks is extremely important but you also need to take action towards your other goals, otherwise, nothing will happen and you will waste years of your life while your goals remain on a lost list somewhere, never to be completed.

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest
With proper breathing techniques, can an ugly SUBHUMAN creature, become a model?
Thank you for your time

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and eduardkoopman
There is lot of pseduo science circulating when it comes to human mind since its complex , one must go for top notch peer reviewed reserach.

many things are indeed hardwired in genetics like thereshhold to happiness, pronness to anxiety disorders etc but you can alter or vary these levels , this is called neuroplasticity and its scietifically proven now that even adults are neuroplastic but this involves lot of hardwork and conditioning through self talk, therapy, change in environment and peer group.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and eduardkoopman