Kraken

can see his face on his profile

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, Bloatedcelbag, Rimaxtis and 7 others
That’s not him on his Profile that Richard Cooper, he’s a rich bald head

• Woah
Reactions: traveler
bro needs the “quiet guy, dry humor” rizz

It’s simple. Whenever a girl talks to you, respond to her in a very monotone voice, no facial expressions. She will be bubbly and jokey, and you shouldn’t laugh, just nod. Then, hit her with a very dry humorous one liner. But act like you don’t think it’s funny. She will laugh and tell you you’re so funny. Don’t even respond to that.

Then ignore her and pretend you’re busy. She will be like “omg why you so quiet are you okay?”

Basically you gotta be a quiet robot with slight humor almost like Johnny depp or something. This always gets pussy wet

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hopecel, FacialStructure404, TsarTsar444 and 12 others
Why are those cunts looking so disgusted and annoyed when he's clearly taking the piss and not serious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bloatedcelbag, TsarTsar444, AscensionMan98 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 23219, Artemis and 4 others
Bald fat and short the holy trinity of subhumanity

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 23219, _MVP_ and 4 others

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24278

It’s simple. Whenever a girl talks to you, respond to her in a very monotone voice, no facial expressions. She will be bubbly and jokey, and you shouldn’t laugh, just nod. Then, hit her with a very dry humorous one liner. But act like you don’t think it’s funny. She will laugh and tell you you’re so funny. Don’t even respond to that.

Then ignore her and pretend you’re busy. She will be like “omg why you so quiet are you okay?”

Basically you gotta be a quiet robot with slight humor almost like Johnny depp or something. This always gets pussy wet
If she’s black I’ll call her “nigger monkey girl and then look at her like” 😐

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, FacialStructure404, Deleted member 27066 and 1 other person
LOL, being rejected even once in front of other girls, can ruin your chances with all the others around.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Artemis and traveler
Bald fat and short the holy trinity of subhumanity
thank allah im only short and fat but i have a full head of hair mashallah

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis

this is actually so true lmao

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vermilioncore and romanstock
rejection is inevitable in cold approach

Richard Coper coping as usual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27066
this is actually so true lmao
I know right @anoright

it’s called the “dry rizz” I noticed that the more quiet, serious, and emotionless I am, the more women feel like talking to me. They feel like I am mysterious but yet I can say funny things as if I am witty as fuck, so they assume I’m some sort of sigma male. I don’t know…it’s just my natural rizz

• JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404, Deleted member 25715 and Deleted member 18544
@marauder u just got to be low inhib

these white brah gets rejected 30 times but continues on

• JFL
Reactions: marauder
white brah gets rejected

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel and traveler
Why are those cunts looking so disgusted and annoyed when he's clearly taking the piss and not serious
My thought exactly. Do they really think he thinks that going from girl to girl right in front of their faces will yield success? Foids are just stupid

My thought exactly. Do they really think he thinks that going from girl to girl right in front of their faces will yield success? Foids are just stupid
its the biological programming

auto say no when its not a ethnic

Users who are viewing this thread

Back