• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jova, scrunchables, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Thread deleted for having a dream? 🤦‍♂️
@PLA1092

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, scrunchables, Ascеnd and 3 others
@IAMNOTANINCEL
I had my hair cut off because I dropped out of school against my parent's will, TBH the most effective punishment they could've done

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Jova, scrunchables, watah and 2 others
@IAMNOTANINCEL
I had my hair cut off because I dropped out of school against my parent's will, TBH the most effective punishment they could've done
You live in africa or some shit? Why they cutting your hair

• JFL
Reactions: Jova, scrunchables, watah and 3 others
You live in africa or some shit? Why they cutting your hair
No but I had long hair my whole life and past few years been to my neck
If you have a big skull like me any hair thats not 10+ inches looks subhuman

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Jova, scrunchables, Imretarded? and 1 other person
"LGBTQ content" Because I felt euphoric when looking at myself with girl-like hair in a dream. Like specifically the post where I talk about my dream not the becoming more female looking part

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Jova, scrunchables and 3 others
No but I had long hair my whole life and past few years been to my neck
If you have a big skull like me any hair thats not 10+ inches looks subhuman
Parents are faggots tbh
"LGBTQ content" Because I felt euphoric when looking at myself with girl-like hair in a dream. Like specifically the post where I talk about my dream not the becoming more female looking part
lol wtf

• +1
Reactions: Jova, scrunchables, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
@IAMNOTANINCEL
bruh, "get looksminned just because you don't want to be a slave"
i also had to get my 3 year old hair cut too not too long ago, it's brutal

• +1
Reactions: Jova, scrunchables, watah and 2 others
bruh, "get looksminned just because you don't want to be a slave"
i also had to get my 3 year old hair cut too not too long ago, it's brutal
@slavicpsycho you guys live in conservative households? I fucking hate conservatives

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, slavicpsycho and IAMNOTANINCEL
@slavicpsycho you guys live in conservative households? I fucking hate conservatives
Not really my parents pay like 5k a year for my slave school id say it was justified

• JFL
Reactions: Jova and Imretarded?
Not really my parents pay like 5k a year for my slave school id say it was justified
They should be paying for trimax not useless fucking school.

• +1
Reactions: Jova and slavicpsycho
I got the warning removed whatever I dont want to spread such high IQ information anyway if androgynous pill becomes mainstream like looksmaxxing there would be such a greater competition im glad top secret info got deleted

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Jova and Imretarded?
U don’t even need to study shit is easy why did u do it
Very prison like and wake up at 5am sleep at 2am too at 16 i had nasolabial folds theyre gone now since 4 months of no school

• +1
Reactions: watah
Yet a certain mod can post himself giving others makeup tutorials. You can’t make this shit up.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Imretarded?
Yet a certain mod can post himself giving others makeup tutorials. You can’t make this shit up.
Yeah also theres literal trans users here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jova, IAMNOTANINCEL, Imretarded? and 1 other person
I got the warning removed whatever I dont want to spread such high IQ information anyway if androgynous pill becomes mainstream like looksmaxxing there would be such a greater competition im glad top secret info got deleted
yeah but my reps got removed:feelscry:
:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho and scrunchables
It's returning soon. We're almost back to heroin chic and emo if you think about both cycles. So good that you're working on it. You should be well into it when it peaks.

• +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, Imretarded? and slavicpsycho
It's returning soon. We're almost back to heroin chic and emo if you think about both cycles. So good that you're working on it. You should be well into it when it peaks.
True but TBH most men have prey skulls due to devolution nowadays making them already look too feminine which is where prettyboys come from. Nowadays a guy is either ugly due to a small skull or pretty due to a small skull but good proportions, only rarely in like 5% of guys I see someone with a well developed skull, all the HGH just goes to their height nowadays

Most men nowadays wont be able to benefit from making their appearance any more feminine or they'd just look like a weird malnourished girl. Probably why emo styles were very popular in late 90s- early 2000s but after Gen Z facial bones and dimorphism severely declined and emos disappeared along with it

Girl-like hair and makeup will only ascend people with big/robust skulls in the first place so its a hard niche to get into bcs of very strict requirements

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded? and IAMNOTANINCEL
Yeah also theres literal trans users here
WHAT??? yo @Imretarded? come with me let's find out together who these trannies are and get them out of our forum :feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Imretarded?
WHAT??? yo @Imretarded? come with me let's find out together who these trannies are and get them out of our forum :feelsgah:
Spookie! Im a manly man but them being here makes me scared:feelswhat:

• JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL and LuckyBeast