Brutal

Pex1992

Pex1992

Sphinx

Nerds

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
One girl set herself on fire after her parents went out of the house ...sometimes I think people who commit suicide are cowards or have massive guts to kill themselves

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and mido the slayer
One girl set herself on fire after her parents went out of the house ...sometimes I think people who commit suicide are cowards or have massive guts to kill themselves
Yea tbh

Killing your self won’t solve a problem

• +1
??:incel: > :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pex1992 and Zeta ascended
Currys and all Asian really obsess over education

• +1
Currys and all Asian really obsess over education
Yup an indian nerd who is an incel or average looking and is good in studies and is a ranker in his school is respected more than a 7-8 psl indian chad in his home town

imagine killing urself over test scores when looks matter more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Vitruvian
Yup an indian nerd who is an incel or average looking and is good in studies and is a ranker in his school is respected more than a 7-8 psl indian chad in his home town
Cope. Respected by rotting old people while the Chad is drinking all day and fucking Indian bhabies

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross and Pex1992
imagine killing urself over test scores when looks matter more
Indians and Asians are obsessed with studies and careers ..and I have written it how it goes there
Cope. Respected by rotting old people while the Chad is drinking all day and fucking Indian bhabies
But it depends on the her if she is not happy there is one married woman in my colony who shows interest in me but I am too high inhib to say her directly to fuck her as I have fear of getting caught and beaten by her family members and my name will be spoiled

Last edited:
Indians and Asians are obsessed with studies and careers ..and I have written it how it goes there

But it depends on the her if she is not happy there is one married woman in my colony who shows interest in me but I am too high inhib to say her directly to fuck her as I have fear of getting caught and beaten by her family members and my name will be spoiled
No man stay away from the married one. Your a legit chad and if the family finds out, they will hunt you down.

No man stay away from the married one. Your a legit chad and if the family finds out, they will hunt you down.
I legit feel like a looser not doing anything lol she is indeed sexy for a 34 year old woman even when she was dancing at a festival one time she was looking at me and my brother all the time ...I fucking hate living in a colony with so many people around me

• So Sad
Reactions: KrissKross