BRUTAL

iblamepin

iblamepin

Iron
i was at school today, talking to some girl (that bitch pretty asf) and this chad come to her and said some stupid goofy shit and this bitch lelft me and went with that goofy ass chad doing stupid shit at lunch

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incelmogger, boyopower23, mvp2v1 and 4 others
im sorry boyo...it's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iblamepin and Deleted member 32410
stop bitchin and wait ur turn

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, NateJacobs, mvp2v1 and 2 others
Its over

But you can join the fight brocel

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, TheDragon and iblamepin

The start of CUCK arc

Don't cry because its over, smile because it never began.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pepe and NateJacobs
i was at school today, talking to some girl (that bitch pretty asf) and this chad come to her and said some stupid goofy shit and this bitch lelft me and went with that goofy ass chad doing stupid shit at lunch
Bitching about it won’t do shit nigga

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs
highlight of the day

i’ve realized how brutal some of this shii is yall be having oneitis at school while she goes out on the weekend and hangs out with guys she really likes

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
i’ve realized how brutal some of this shii is yall be having oneitis at school while she goes out on the weekend and hangs out with guys she really likes
Just don’t go outside and browse org bitching about how chad fucked ur dream girl, ez fix

acting like u would not do the same if this happened to you but with reverse roles