Brutally humiliated young German stacy at work today

ducktruck

ducktruck

Iron
So there was this (I assume) 10-13 yo future stacy - angelic skull, pointed nose, blond w blue eyes and beautiful tan presumably from just coming back from vacation or whatever.

Anyway she came to my ride (it’s a full day today) but was still around 4’8-4’11 or so, and in literally the fraction of a moment an evil idea came to my mind - I came up with this excuse that she is too short and has to sit with a grown up, and the only place left was with this 5 feet tall 200 lbs mentally disabled drooling man with craniofacial disfigurement.

At first she said she doesn’t want to and would rather get out and ride somewhere else. But then I got close to her and quietly said l that a bunch of ppl are waiting and if she doesn’t sit next to him I will personally ban her and her friends from the park forever.

Guys I know this doesn’t make sense, like I can’t ban anybody and she is tall enough to drive alone (minimum is like 4 feet tall), but when I saw the 2 of them close to each other it just came to me and I HAD to do it.

On top of this I also made them ride not 2 tracks but instead 4!!! So it lasted a good 6-7 mins. GUYS… when she stepped out of the cart she wasn’t crying… The girl was SHAKING, she was afraid, traumatized, a what could be a 11 yrs old girl.

I knew I made a post before, but this beats any of the stuff I did before cuz this is honestly the most evil lol. I feel good though, I found it amusing.

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and deadstock