brutally insane jesterering for pussy story GTFIH

0S4MA

0S4MA

greed is good
This one guy I know some 5'11 white MTN was very into this HTB who looks exactly like this but has black hair

Anytime he interacts with her he would always walk up our group and start hyperventilating while saying,

"BRO BRO SHE WAS ASKIN ME ANSWERS IN CLASS IT MIGHT BE WRAPS"
"BRO BRO I SAID SMTH FUNNY AND SHE LAUGHED"-
:soy::soy:

he thinks "wraps" means it's a done deal and I cage every cause it is littarly wraps for his chances of dating her :forcedsmile:
normies think any random shit a girl does means they are wet its funny as fuck and you already know the cope your gonna hear if you say otherwise

Anyway after a few months on her tiktok/insta she makes a post dancing with some blasian or a Chinese-eyed nigger to which he was coping extremely hard, he littarly showed us all the vid saying "look at this corny mf". As if he wouldn't be running like this

the flash running GIF by CraveTV

to tell us what happened

After he showed us the vid nigga thought he was sneaky tryna ask if we thought they were dating by asking us shit like,

"this the type of vid a guy would make with his girl lmao, what yall think"
"I would never be caught making this kinda vid unless I was smashing"
"bro probably begged to hit after this vid"
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

THE WORST PART IS HE LIKED THE VIDEO ON INSTAGRAM AND COMMENTED "yall a couple 👀" TO WHICH HE GOT NO RESPONSE BUT ONE OF HER FRIENDS SAID "YALL ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER" AND SHE LIKED THAT COMMENT

NEVER JESTERMAX GUYS

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Orvka381, PsychoH, jacobrb07 and 4 others
Jestermaxxing is good for LTRs, not for slaying.

Women laughing is a good sign when you're attractive, not funny.

This one guy I know some 5'11 white MTN was very into this HTB who looks exactly like this but has black hair

View attachment 2963902

Anytime he interacts with her he would always walk up our group and start hyperventilating while saying,

"BRO BRO SHE WAS ASKIN ME ANSWERS IN CLASS IT MIGHT BE WRAPS"
"BRO BRO I SAID SMTH FUNNY AND SHE LAUGHED"-
:soy::soy:

he thinks "wraps" means it's a done deal and I cage every cause it is littarly wraps for his chances of dating her :forcedsmile:
normies think any random shit a girl does means they are wet its funny as fuck and you already know the cope your gonna hear if you say otherwise

Anyway after a few months on her tiktok/insta she makes a post dancing with some blasian or a Chinese-eyed nigger to which he was coping extremely hard, he littarly showed us all the vid saying "look at this corny mf". As if he wouldn't be running like this

the flash running GIF by CraveTV

to tell us what happened

After he showed us the vid nigga thought he was sneaky tryna ask if we thought they were dating by asking us shit like,

"this the type of vid a guy would make with his girl lmao, what yall think"
"I would never be caught making this kinda vid unless I was smashing"
"bro probably begged to hit after this vid"
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

THE WORST PART IS HE LIKED THE VIDEO ON INSTAGRAM AND COMMENTED "yall a couple 👀" TO WHICH HE GOT NO RESPONSE BUT ONE OF HER FRIENDS SAID "YALL ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER" AND SHE LIKED THAT COMMENT

NEVER JESTERMAX GUYS
brutal, rip

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA
hope that nigga is coping well
it hurts to see normies unknowingly suffer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, 0S4MA and lemonnz
fuark brutal, but i irl caged at the flash gif :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA