brutally mogged by 6'4 Tyrone at subway

0S4MA

0S4MA

the kevlar of knowing the answer
My dad told me to go outside so I grabbed my bike and rode to subway even though I'm fucking 18

I go in and order my usual then when I'm about to pay in my peripheral I see massive guy with a girl much smaller than him but kinda my height so I thought it was his daughter or something

I didn't even see he was dark as fuck till I turned around and got insanely mogged frame wise and height wise. I legit turned around and couldn't even see his face and looked like a kid next to him.

I didn't see his girlfriend but she was either light skin or white and was ordering for him and he was like correcting the employee when he asked questions on HER order

I felt like shit after that as I payed and went to grab my tiny fucking bicycle while I'm pretty sure he drove here

I fucking hate going outside and getting mogged in every way possible, my dad doesn't get the struggle

the nigga making my sub fucked up too, over

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, jué, zurzolo and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and nathan
b

• +1
My dad told me to go outside so I grabbed my bike and rode to subway even though I'm fucking 18

I go in and order my usual then when I'm about to pay in my peripheral I see massive guy with a girl much smaller than him but kinda my height so I thought it was his daughter or something

I didn't even see he was dark as fuck till I turned around and got insanely mogged frame wise and height wise. I legit turned around and couldn't even see his face and looked like a kid next to him.

I didn't see his girlfriend but she was either light skin or white and was ordering for him and he was like correcting the employee when he asked questions on HER order

I felt like shit after that as I payed and went to grab my tiny fucking bicycle while I'm pretty sure he drove here

I fucking hate going outside and getting mogged in every way possible, my dad doesn't get the struggle
bro is becoming the biggest postmaxxer

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo and 0S4MA
It's funny to think you're 18 because that means you're like 13 back on lookism days :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, fuse, jué and 3 others
It's funny to think you're 18 because that means you're like 13 back on lookism days :feelskek:
it was over the second I had my first growth spurt and was 4'10

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo and Eriot Lodger
bro is becoming the biggest postmaxxer
I dont have work today and I don't feel like editing, :feelswhy:

I'm watching money heist and rotting eating subway

• +1
i'd love some subway but I gotta muh leanmaxx. Wish I didn't give a shit about looking good and could just enjoy life.

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
how tall are you now?
It's not right for a man to mog his brother. Brothers should be at least roughly similar in attractiveness and genetics. It truly is a sick cosmic joke for siblings to be unequal like this.