Brutally mogged my coworkers today

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Height and frame mog is the most primitive and emasculating mog ever. I felt so bad for my coworkers today. So I am a valetcel and we had a huge event today must have been 30 of us there with at least 300 cars total for the night. At one point in the night this group of foids came over and wanted a pic with all of us (lol). I completely ignored them even tho I was first in line (we were lined up tallest to shortest with me at 6'5 in dress shoes which we r required to wear). My manlet coworkers tho were very excited to have contact with females and made me agree to the pic, so long story short they took a pic of all of us in a line and holy shit everyone looked like children next to me. Taller than everyone by at least 2-3", wider shoulders by at least 3-4" and way bigger skull than everyone (my skull isn't even big jfl at manlets). I have bad bdd and think I'm a manlet despite my size, but it's nice to see pics like this that show me as I really am.

At another point one of my co-workers was talking about fighting some dude (idk why prob manlet rage) and was like "but hey we got Goliath over there we'll be just fine" and pointed at me. Jfl

INJECT GH FAGGOTS IT HAS GROWN MY BODY
I can only imagine how small I'd look next to someone like @freakofnature at 6'7 Christ Almighty it would be even worse for my coworkers

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Alexanderr, Deleted member 483 and 1 other person
Thenks

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Ethnicsmatter, RichardSpencel and 3 others
that might be the most slayer job I've ever thought about, what are the requirements to be a good valet?

wow really! have a fucking medal

Did you really grow 1.5 inches in a few months because of GH or is it LARP?

not a single word

• +1
Reactions: Tony
5'10, Only place i can height mog is at church next to old farts

• +1
Reactions: mrdolphin
I'm a 6ft manlet and I know the pain of being height mogged.. can only imagine what it's like for turbo manlets

Height and frame mog is the most primitive and emasculating mog ever. I felt so bad for my coworkers today. So I am a valetcel and we had a huge event today must have been 30 of us there with at least 300 cars total for the night. At one point in the night this group of foids came over and wanted a pic with all of us (lol). I completely ignored them even tho I was first in line (we were lined up tallest to shortest with me at 6'5 in dress shoes which we r required to wear). My manlet coworkers tho were very excited to have contact with females and made me agree to the pic, so long story short they took a pic of all of us in a line and holy shit everyone looked like children next to me. Taller than everyone by at least 2-3", wider shoulders by at least 3-4" and way bigger skull than everyone (my skull isn't even big jfl at manlets). I have bad bdd and think I'm a manlet despite my size, but it's nice to see pics like this that show me as I really am.

At another point one of my co-workers was talking about fighting some dude (idk why prob manlet rage) and was like "but hey we got Goliath over there we'll be just fine" and pointed at me. Jfl

INJECT GH FAGGOTS IT HAS GROWN MY BODY
I can only imagine how small I'd look next to someone like @freakofnature at 6'7 Christ Almighty it would be even worse for my coworkers
where do u get hgh

pls

MK 6777 overdose or bust tbh

Ur all cels to me

Feeling low energy so only read title. Good on you for mogging that cockroach

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel, Nibba and Deleted member 470
tales from da basement

• +1
Reactions: Jova, Deleted member 1464 and kobecel
often when i walk by or around a couple where guy's manlet, this exchange happens:

• toilet looks at me
  • manlet bf looks at toilet in return
  • manlet bf is visibly irritated by presence of me
  • my dopamine levels -> through the roof

mog>everything

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 656, Saturn, UltraExtremeIntense and 5 others
often when i walk by or around a couple where guy's manlet, this exchange happens:

• toilet looks at me
mog>everything
Yeah happened a lot to me yesterday. Manlet fat husbands in presence of athletic 19 year old gymcel.

At least a carful of women tipped me 20$

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 483

• toilet looks at me
mog>everything
never began for us manlets.

Is 5 10 good for 16 year old?

I’m 5’11 at 16 should I LDAR