Brutally Rejected By Oneitis

Lonely

Lonely

Banned
My Oneitis asked me for a pen before in class once and I didn't give her one because I didn't have one. Anyways I asked her for my pen back in the hallway to sort of continue that story arc. She sort of made a "weirded-out/disgusted" expression and she said she hadn't taken it. I asked if she was sure and she replied "yeah I'm certain" in a kind of a sarcastic and creeped out tone. Brutal. Guess I need to LooksMaxxxx harder. I had taken Xanax too so I wasn't even stuttering or anything. But damm it hurt. I thought it was going be better.

@cvzvvc @Amnesia damm. From the looks of it she definitely wasn't interested. What do you make of this?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Deleted member 20370, klip11 and 6 others
I don't get it. You remember for certain that you gave her the pen but you let that slide with ''oh, guess I'm crazy?''
I would've go berserk for trying to make me look mad. Ultimate disrespect.

• +1
Reactions: klip11
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 20370, klip11 and 1 other person
I don't get it. You remember for certain that you gave her the pen but you let that slide with ''oh, guess I'm crazy?''
I would've go berserk for trying to make me look mad. Ultimate disrespect.
Jfl sorry

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, Niklaus Mikaelson and Winnetou
Also I tried to sit near her in class and she immediately got up and sat somewhere else

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, AspiringMogger and Niklaus Mikaelson
"yeah I'm certain" in a kind of a sarcastic and creeped out tone. Brutal.
She probably thought you're retarded for not remembering that you literally didn't have the fucking pen. How can you ask her for the pen back if you didn't just not gave it to her, but you DIDN'T HAVE ONE TO BEGIN WITH. She probably got autistic vibes and was confused. If you had a pen but said that someone else is using it's understandable to be confused with someone else.

You didn't even had a pen yet asked it back. Jfl, her reaction is totally normal unless you're a giga chad and she's just happy to make contact.

Last edited:
Wait how the fuck can you edit the story from ''I lent her a blue pen'' (very specific) to no pen at all?

JFL at this weird fetish larp.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension and LooksOrDeath
My Oneitis asked me for a pen before in class once and I didn't give her one because I didn't have one. Anyways I asked her for my pen back in the hallway to sort of continue that story arc. She sort of made a "weirded-out/disgusted" expression and she said she hadn't taken it. I asked if she was sure and she replied "yeah I'm certain" in a kind of a sarcastic and creeped out tone. Brutal. Guess I need to LooksMaxxxx harder. I had taken Xanax too so I wasn't even stuttering or anything. But damm it hurt. I thought it was going be better.

@cvzvvc @Amnesia damm. From the looks of it she definitely wasn't interested. What do you make of this?
Even xanax confidence couldnt save your ass brutal.

Even xanax confidence couldnt save your ass brutal.
He made it all up. Before he edited the thread it was very specific in a very different way. He changed the story to something else entirely.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
He made it all up. Before he edited the thread it was very specific in a very different way. He changed the story to something else entirely.
no I didn't I promise this is real

Also I tried to sit near her in class and she immediately got up and sat somewhere else
Why didn't you try to flirt some more with her: "Why do you have to make it so hard, baby?".

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
no I didn't I promise this is real
So why the story changed so much? how you went from I lent her a blue pen to I didn't have a pen

That was very specific and the answer is different for both cases.

Fuck your oneitis.

• +1
So why the story changed so much? how you went from I lent her a blue pen to I didn't have a pen

That was very specific and the answer is different for both cases.
Bro it's not about the answer it's about how she says it

Bro it's not about the answer it's about how she says it
Do you even realize the problem? it tells me that you made that up in your head. You completely changed the scenario and the way she view it depend on what happened before. That's why my first post isn't the same as the third one.

• +1
Do you even realize the problem? it tells me that you made that up in your head. You completely changed the scenario and the way she view it depend on what happened before. That's why my first post isn't the same as the third one.
What are you on about dude

What are you on about dude
Oh sorry guess I'm just retarded my bad.

Can't you understand that her reaction to your dumb request depending on what happened before? If you asked her if you can rape her 15 min earlier and now she's freaking out it's understandable. If you confused her with someone else (with the blue pen that you edited) that's normal and her reaction is weird. If you told her that you don't even have a fucking pen and you asked it back, her reaction (cynical, grossed out etc) is also normal because now she think that you're retarded.

Seriously what's wrong with you.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Gengar

Can't you understand that her reaction to your dumb request depending on what happened before? If you asked her if you can rape her 15 min earlier and now she's freaking out it's understandable. If you confused her with someone else (with the blue pen that you edited) that's normal and her reaction is weird. If you told her that you don't even have a fucking pen and you asked it back, her reaction (cynical, grossed out etc) is also normal because now she think that you're retarded.

I don't know

Rip I guess. It's truly over.

A day in the life of the average looksmaxxer

• So Sad
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Gengar

Well said.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Winnetou
You're welcome.
When you do a favor for a Pakistani, and he says "thank you," (شکریہ) the natural response from you is "you are welcome" (خوش آمدید). In this article, learn how to say you are welcome in Urdu in different ways

Damn :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and LooksOrDeath
When you do a favor for a Pakistani, and he says "thank you," (شکریہ) the natural response from you is "you are welcome" (خوش آمدید). In this article, learn how to say you are welcome in Urdu in different ways

Well said.
Wtf I'm so confused jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Wtf I'm so confused jfl
Based on this thread I can detect that your IQ is around 82 (Average in Pakistan btw so nothing crazy) so I'm not very surprised.

خوش آمدید is used when you welcome someone, I have never heard of it as a response to شکریہ

خوش آمدید is used when you welcome someone, I have never heard of it as a response to شکریہ
Right from the source I guess. Jews lying to me :rage:

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
Wtf so he is an Indian LARPing as Jew? Why?
If I'm an alien and I practice Judaism, I'm not Jewish I'm an alien who practice Judaism. The names are confusing. There's no a Christian or a Muslim race so it's not confusing. You can be Muslim from any race. Some people practice Judaism so they'll say ''I'm Jewish'' but really what they say is that they're practicing Judaism meaning there's zero Jewish blood in them. By that logic you can be Arab and practice Judaism and be called Jewish instead of Arabic. Doesn't work like that. He's Tamil/South Indian

I can keep screaming Allahu Akbar but it wouldn't turn me into a sandN.

Should touch her butt when you see her

If I'm an alien and I practice Judaism, I'm not Jewish I'm an alien who practice Judaism. The names are confusing. There's no a Christian or a Muslim race so it's not confusing. You can be Muslim from any race. Some people practice Judaism so they'll say ''I'm Jewish'' but really what they say is that they're practicing Judaism meaning there's zero Jewish blood in them. By that logic you can be Arab and practice Judaism and be called Jewish instead of Arabic. Doesn't work like that. He's Tamil/South Indian

I can keep screaming Allahu Akbar but it wouldn't turn me into a sandN.
Are you Jewish? I read you can only be Jewish if your mother is one. Actually I find man-made rules of what constitutes as a real (insert race here) incredibly childish and retarded. Like if someone has a Jewish father and an atheist mother, I believe he can call himself Jewish as well. Similarly there are other ethnic groups who say "you can only be a real (insert ethnic group) if your father is one" and they are just as retarded

Are you Jewish?
No but I don't seem to get how people can confuse the two. Yeah it sounds the same but one is a religion and one is an ethnicity.

I read you can only be Jewish if your mother is one.
Men made rules by the religion. Why would Jews be special on that regard? blood is blood. A blood of a Jewish mother isn't any purer.

Jewish father and an atheist mother, I believe he can call himself Jewish as well.
You mean he can't? because otherwise what's the problem? he is Jewish. Well, partly (I don't know, you didn't specify the mother)

they are just as retarded
I don't take these rules seriously at all when I'm talking about races. All Jews can go atheist and they'd still be Jews.

No but I don't seem to get how people can confuse the two. Yeah it sounds the same but one is a religion and one is an ethnicity.

Men made rules by the religion. Why would Jews be special on that regard? blood is blood. A blood of a Jewish mother isn't any purer.

You mean he can't? because otherwise what's the problem? he is Jewish. Well, partly (I don't know, you didn't specify the mother)

I don't take these rules seriously at all when I'm talking about races. All Jews can go atheist and they'd still be Jews.
Relilgion does not dictate requirements of an ethnic group lol

• Hmm...
Reactions: Winnetou
Relilgion does not dictate requirements of an ethnic group lol
If I understood what you mean

In Judaism it does. That's where the rule came from. In other religions, no. Unless I don't know much about certain religions.

I'm telling you to me it means nothing. A Jew is always a Jew (damn that sounded bad)

If I understood what you mean

In Judaism it does. That's where the rule came from. In other religions, no. Unless I don't know much about certain religions.

I'm telling you to me it means nothing. A Jew is always a Jew (damn that sounded bad)
Either way the Torah is an out dated book which is not relevant as it was edited by different men throughout time, same with the bible. The concept is retarded, as long as you have a parent, regardless of which one, you can claim to be that ethnic group.

Either way the Torah is an out dated book which is not relevant as it was edited by different men throughout time, same with the bible. The concept is retarded, as long as you have a parent, regardless of which one, you can claim to be that ethnic group.
It's relevant for Jews not to you.

I don't know why you try to lecture me I'm just explaining to you the rules. Jews also have newer types of explanations I believe. Certain other books.

It's relevant for Jews not to you.

I don't know why you try to lecture me I'm just explaining to you the rules. Jews also have newer types of explanations I believe. Certain other books.
The rules are childish and lack common sense

The rules are childish and lack common sense
These are the rules of Judaism. Give a call to Shlomo that you don't like them idk what to say.

Greedy jew
Lol you don't tell someone to give you your pen back

These are the rules of Judaism. Give a call to Shlomo that you don't like them idk what to say.
Doesn't matter since it's nonsense, invented by men throughout centuries.

He's not a Jew he's just practicing Judaism. Zero blood so zero influence.

Anyone who practices Judaism is a Jew aka a convert, also known as "Ger". They have the right to go to Israel and get an Israeli citizenship.

Chabad/Hasidic Jews believe that any convert who follows Judaism thoroughly has a "Jewish soul".

I don't care what other Jews think about me, my loyalty is to Hashem☝️🔯🕉️🇮🇱🇮🇳

I interact with Jews in my local synagogue, they accept me.

Anyways Jews are hypocrites, they secretly convert Hollywood celebrities because it's convenient for them.

Anyone who practices Judaism is a Jew aka a convert, also known as "Ger"
In name, not blood. As I said. There's Jew as an ethnicity and a ''Jew'' as a name because you practice Judaism.

In name, not blood. As I said. There's Jew as an ethnicity and a ''Jew'' as a name because you practice Judaism.

Doesn't matter.

All that matters is you worship HaShem and HaShem loves you.

My oneitis doesn’t smile at me as much any more. When I first started talking to her a few weeks ago she was so bubbly but now while she smiles a lot it’s just the normal kind. Brootal. She’s slowly becoming disgusted by me. But when I gymmax and land a tech job she’ll be all over me and I’ll marry her 100%