Youㅤ

AmbitionBoySchemeingInTheDarkness

Tsp flax = 1 gram PUFA

Tsp sunflower lecithin = 1.4 gram PUFA

2 tsp ground walnuts = 1.6 gram PUFA

1/4 Brazil nut = 0.3 grams PUFA

2 tablespoons chia seeds = 4.7 grams PUFA

30-60 grams PEA PROTEIN = 0 PUFA but horrible for longevity

Nutty pudding has 9 grams of PUFA, (slightly more because I didn’t count the nut milk, macadamias, and berries) which is 3 times the PUFA I eat in an entire DAY!

Nigga eats toxic seeds and PUFAmaxxes himself while supplementing PEA PROTEIN POWDER, which will activate mTOR and IGF-1 to age himself without any micronutrients like protein from a whole food source, and people still mindlessly think “his team of doctors must know better than an incel”

His blueprint is fucking retarded. Normie IQ if you think otherwise. Nigga should eat whole foods like meat fruit without toxins instead of this unnatural diet of PUFAs, toxins, refined protein and 100+ pills.

IMG 8777

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel, looksmaxxed, Deleted member 51465 and 21 others
Thanks bro! Now without PUFA I'll looks 53 when I'm 54!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Xtra, Deleted member 51465 and 6 others
High protein low carb mogs as always

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: schizo echochamber, manlet cUnt and Deleted member 26642
I think the 100 pills a day say enough

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, 5'7 zoomer and Youㅤ
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: russiancelreturns, manlet cUnt, thereallegend and 5 others
@ReinerGeist1

• +1
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Eat meat not protein powder like a gymtard
Yeah it’s full of chemicals and other sugar alternatives which they call “zero sugar” “high protein drink”

jesus christ, idiot gets rich from being a programming incel for 30 years and then wastes his life falling for jewish schemes. i cant imagine looking this bad on TRT. he probably avoids the sun too what a fucking moron. he will be dead soon or maybe hes doing this shitty diet on purpose and planning to turn into carnivore/keto guy grifter next

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, aleksander, HerpDerpson and 14 others
His blueprint is fucking retarded.
he takes like 40 pills a day in addition to his horrendous ZOG diet. the funniest thing is he takes all 40 pills ALL at once in the morning, like straight up chugging 40 pills right after he wakes up no way this guy is real, cant believe retards like this can make million developing useless apps, total programmer normie death.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns, HerpDerpson, Deleted member 23391 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
cope, there is not a best diet for everyone and he gets tons of test everyday to changue stuff that suits him

• JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7
imagine the amount of silicone dioxide this buffoon consumes on a daily basis, just kill the poor guy already. maybe his wife is trying to kill him and steal his money

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Youㅤ and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature and Youㅤ
Based. Normies have no idea. Him being vegan tells you everything you need to know.

• +1
Reactions: Av0nr, Deleted member 23391, thereallegend and 2 others
imagine the amount of silicone dioxide this buffoon consumes on a daily basis, just kill the poor guy already. maybe his wife is trying to kill him and steal his money

• JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7, thereallegend, FutureSlayer and 1 other person
Based. Normies have no idea. Him being vegan tells you everything you need to know.
the retards following him will age faster, less competition

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558, thereallegend and Deleted member 30037

some people with diseases work and feel best on keto, others get horrendous bloodworks while on it. Some people function best on low fiber easy to digest processed foods while others eat tons of fiber and food volum of real food and do as well. Jared leto can eat street Mumbai food forever and feel and age good, people saying a diet is the best for everyone are arrogant as fuck

And this vampire is getting every marker tracker daily and doing tests that most population wont ever do + a lot of doctors on paycheck, he will be fine and doesnt mind changuing stuff like when he had to take off the HGH because he was turning diabetic jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and 7zyzz7

Tsp flax = 1 gram PUFA

Nutty pudding has 9 grams of PUFA, (slightly more because I didn’t count the nut milk, macadamias, and berries) which is 3 times the PUFA I eat in an entire DAY!

Nigga eats toxic seeds and PUFAmaxxes himself while supplementing PEA PROTEIN POWDER, which will activate mTOR and IGF-1 to age himself without any micronutrients like protein from a whole food source, and people still mindlessly think “his team of doctors must know better than an incel”

His blueprint is fucking retarded. Normie IQ if you think otherwise. Nigga should eat whole foods like meat fruit without toxins instead of this unnatural diet of PUFAs, toxins, refined protein and 100+ pills.

View attachment 2626957

As Blueprint evolves, he'll eventually find this out if you're correct.

• +1
Reactions: Luh?nn?, FutureSlayer and Youㅤ
some pufas are good in the form of omega 3. it’s completely different than rancid vegetable oils. but, i think he’s just pushing a vegan agenda hence all the vegan omega 3 sources and pea protein.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
He looks so queer

• +1
If you pay close attention to this photo:

You can see filler migration, a botched blepharoplasty and facelift, and eyebrow makeup

The sadder part is that this nigga is NOT even that old. He's like 46, looks badly aging cuz of the facelift but has youthful features like hair (which btw is also a transplant JFL)

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck, shabby890, Deleted member 23391 and 6 others
some pufas are good in the form of omega 3. it’s completely different than rancid vegetable oils. but, i think he’s just pushing a vegan agenda hence all the vegan omega 3 sources and pea protein.
omega 3s worse than omega 6s

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444

Tsp flax = 1 gram PUFA

View attachment 2626957

puf- ppuuf- PUFA?! WTF..

pop omg GIF

Season 5 Fainting GIF by Living Single

Bill Murray Fainting GIF by filmeditor

THIS WILL WRECK HIS WHOLE METABOLISM, WT I NEED TO CONTACT HIM SOO FASTT ASS POSSIBLY....

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and wsada
View attachment 2627002
jesus christ, idiot gets rich from being a programming incel for 30 years and then wastes his life falling for jewish schemes. i cant imagine looking this bad on TRT. he probably avoids the sun too what a fucking moron. he will be dead soon or maybe hes doing this shitty diet on purpose and planning to turn into carnivore/keto guy grifter next
u cant blame him, he sorta went mad, but its justified. He spoke about havving some tests being done on his health and body and apprently they were able to detect some future health issue where he would have had a stroke or hearth attack and died so as a result he wanted to go as far as possible to avoid death and lost sight of what is healthy in the process. Now he will continue to get paranoia and thoughts of death if he stops his program or deviates 2 much from it. It is what it is.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Youㅤ
he takes like 40 pills a day in addition to his horrendous ZOG diet. the funniest thing is he takes all 40 pills ALL at once in the morning, like straight up chugging 40 pills right after he wakes up no way this guy is real, cant believe retards like this can make million developing useless apps, total programmer normie death.
Yupp

His body will SURELY absorbb his 40 pillss hes taking AND not nuke his liver and get somee sever metal poisoning / damage in his brain

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
u cant blame him, he sorta went mad, but its justified. He spoke about havving some tests being done on his health and body and apprently they were able to detect some future health issue where he would have had a stroke or hearth attack and died so as a result he wanted to go as far as possible to avoid death and lost sight of what is healthy in the process. Now he will continue to get paranoia and thoughts of death if he stops his program or deviates 2 much from it. It is what it is.
Jews are scared of things they cannot control

One of that is death

• JFL
I don't care what is in it, it looks like inedible shit; I will be sticking to what my mum makes.

absolutely cage at this delusional grifter who actually believes what he's saying. it's sad how he seemingly gained acceptance in the health and fitness online community when he should be laughed into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Cope

IMG 20231214 221145

JB's lick his "nutty pudding" off his dick

• JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7 and Samsepioler
the retards following him will age faster, less competition
He's doing this entire thing because he's a narcissist and needs daily validation. I look x20 more healthy than he does and my diet is the complete opposite. I eat raw dairy, grass fed beef, wild fish, organs, raw honey etc and I sit in the sun without "sunscreen" and have zero wrinkles jfl people ask me what my skin care routine is I tell them to eat more satured fat

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
Billionaire does all this shit just to look old and sickly meanwhile lower class peasants just use tret and look younger and actually eat like a normal human being

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: manlet cUnt, TsarTsar444 and ReadBooksEveryday
Billionaire does all this shit just to look old and sickly meanwhile lower class peasants just use tret and look younger and actually eat like a normal human being
These farmers when i visited my grandparents rural place looked younger facialy somehow then him same age and after working on the sun all their life picking tobacco leaves. Im confused how is that possible ngl

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxed and Youㅤ
one look at this guy's fucked up pallid skin i knew there was something wrong and lo and behold, turns out he is a vegan. jfl at vegans telling anyone how to avoid aging. this dude is being kept alive by all the supplements he is taking. but i don't mind all these vegetards falling for jewish scams, just means more organ meats left for high T ballsy cavemen like me
:ogre::ogre:
:ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
obv hes a fucking clown,he actually thinks red light therapy is good for the skin,takes 99 random pills a day,trains at 100 percent for a full hour daily,takes trt so he has more test,takes blood from his old 18 year old son which is too old for any possible beniffits sadly,eats 0 meat and has way 50 pounds of vedgetables a month,and he uses skin care products forcing his skin to absorb acid and chemicals, at some point i think what hes doing has to be a troll and maybe trying to lower the competition? i refuse to belive a man with a net worth of 400 million can have this many yes men around him not telling him hes doing everything wrong for longevity as of right now he looks average only bc the fat graphs which will sag his skin too eventually

i wouldn't trust anyone on .org to talk about longevity, literally constantly linking studies with rats with 0 research done yourself

damn, I used to mock the voicepill until watching this. He just oozes nerd who got bullied in school vibes. One of the few times where a guy's voice changes my perception of him.

Lmao he looks like fucking shit

• +1
Reactions: Youㅤ
These farmers when i visited my grandparents rural place looked younger facialy somehow then him same age and after working on the sun all their life picking tobacco leaves. Im confused how is that possible ngl
Diet and lifestyle slow ageing compared to soyciety dwellers eating goyslop and breathing polluted air

Real, he eats a fucking vegan diet and lives one of the most unnatural lifestyles ever.

Captura de Tela 2023 12 16 as 152347

FUARK, MIRIN THAT ANTI AGING

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Chuando featured

Meanwhile this 56 year old does nothing but eat clean and gymaxx

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
another comment laughing at this loser lol

• JFL
Thoughts on hylaronic acid supplements?

obv hes a fucking clown,he actually thinks red light therapy is good for the skin,takes 99 random pills a day,trains at 100 percent for a full hour daily,takes trt so he has more test,takes blood from his old 18 year old son which is too old for any possible beniffits sadly,eats 0 meat and has way 50 pounds of vedgetables a month,and he uses skin care products forcing his skin to absorb acid and chemicals, at some point i think what hes doing has to be a troll and maybe trying to lower the competition? i refuse to belive a man with a net worth of 400 million can have this many yes men around him not telling him hes doing everything wrong for longevity as of right now he looks average only bc the fat graphs which will sag his skin too eventually
What's a better skincare approach then? Is tret bad ?

Brazil nuts are always passed around as being a wonder nut because of its selenium,zinc. Is it worth not eating them?

he looks 50 in that thumbnail :forcedsmile: