BTC DIP BUY NOW OR GET REKT

Truemaxxer

Truemaxxer

Platinum
I am in long at 8300-8500.

Get rich or die trying..

But obviously no financial advice and in the end it doesnt really matter if you bought for 8k or 10k since its going past 6 digits next year IMHO.

Sir I don’t have any money

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE, Deleted member 4464 and ChoSeungHui
How the fuck do I buy it I have $800 to my name help

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
You really care about losing your money don't you

Do you think it will drop further to around 6k after the halving? I’m going to buy it, it’s definitely going up to at least 15k but I’m waiting for a cheaper price still

Get rich or die trying..

But obviously no financial advice and in the end it doesnt really matter if you bought for 8k or 10k since its going past 6 digits next year IMHO.

What website/app did you use to buy entire bitcoin at once?

• +1
Reactions: Incoming

3547hw.png

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, wagbox, BrendioEEE and 7 others
Shut the fuck up

• +1
Reactions: Krezo, Patient A, Kade and 1 other person
Do you think it will drop further to around 6k after the halving? I’m going to buy it, it’s definitely going up to at least 15k but I’m waiting for a cheaper price still
dont know tbh just use a stop loss

3547hw.png

Just listen to this retard scammer you little faggot..
I wouldnt wonder if he himself is buying right know. But hey he made his money of fools like you.

Shut the fuck up
keep barking you disgusting pig...
You will get your asshole raped for some bread after your worthless fiat is going to reach its true value(ZERO)..

kys faggot.

And to all who asked where i buy
Bitpanda or just directly from Binance.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5521
dont know tbh just use a stop loss

Just listen to this retard scammer you little faggot..
I wouldnt wonder if he himself is buying right know. But hey he made his money of fools like you.

You will get your asshole raped for some bread after your worthless fiat is going to reach its true value(ZERO)..

kys faggot.

Double digit iq confirmed
He's making a very legit point

Get dumped on greycel, this shit is going back to 6000

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex

kys faggot.

Actually shut the fuck up

Get rich or die trying..

Get rich or die trying..

Kinda low IQ since this is going below 5000

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 5521
Double digit iq confirmed
He's making a very legit point

Get dumped on greycel, this shit is going back to 6000

Are you this retarded to not be able to just use a stop loss? I do you stupid cucks.

And you faggots know that you also can make money when the market goes down right, so go ahead disgusting pigs.

Actually shut the fuck up
No i will fuck your mom and you will shut up and watch disgusting fin taking tranny. I know for a fact your tiny useless dick stopped working and your shit hair will fall out soon. Just kys already you miserable dipshit.

No i will fuck your mom and you will shut up and watch disgusting fin taking tranny. I know for a fact your tiny useless dick stopped working and your shit hair will fall out soon. Just kys already you miserable dipshit.
My dick lives rent free in everyones head it seems, even random greycel

• +1
Reactions: wagbox

Get rich or die trying..

TOPKEK if you think 6 digits in the next year, no way in hell unless they start quantum mining, you'll get some pocket change at most if you're not investing millions

TOPKEK if you think 6 digits in the next year, no way in hell unless they start quantum mining, you'll get some pocket change at most if you're not investing millions

You dont consider the inflation which will greatly happen for 99% of the people after this corona mess.

Investing 1k now will get you to 5 digits next year in scha Allah.

In terms of the forum you get from not even being able to afford a rhino to undergoing bimax with that money.

You dont consider the inflation which will greatly happen for 99% of the people after this corona mess.

Investing 1k now will get you to 5 digits next year in scha Allah.

In terms of the forum you get from not even being able to afford a rhino to undergoing bimax with that money.
Stupid and deadly ass optimism. What strong fundamentals do you have that guarantees bitcoin to 10x. Hyperinflation? At best what we’re experiencing now is inflation to a certain degree (weaker dollar) but nothing hyper. You asking them if they consider inflation but did you forget the deleveraging state that we were in before the feds rightfully took action to offset it. People keep consider the fed approach as a world ending attack rather than an economic defense as they do e in the past?

What concrete fundamentals do you have? Hoping for a sharp inflation event is speculation.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Seth Walsh
sigh, never knew BTC copers are still around in PSL forums

Stupid and deadly ass optimism. What strong fundamentals do you have that guarantees bitcoin to 10x. Hyperinflation? At best what we’re experiencing now is inflation to a certain degree (weaker dollar) but nothing hyper. You asking them if they consider inflation but did you forget the deleveraging state that we were in before the feds rightfully took action to offset it. People keep consider the fed approach as a world ending attack rather than an economic defense as they do e in the past?

What concrete fundamentals do you have? Hoping for a sharp inflation event is speculation.
I never said the only factor is inflation, but we can speak about that:

Banking bailouts have intensified and interest rates are plummeting into negative territory around the world. So the saver is screwed.All this will lead to more debt accumulation. Simply printing more money is the answer to the world’s central banks but it is totally unsustainable.

Safe heaven assets(which include BTC) are going to experience a massive rise

but how i said its not only inflation.
And at the end it's all speculation