Buccal Fat Removal Cost in Australia?

CaptainButtnaked

CaptainButtnaked

Iron
Looking for general cost of Buccal Fat Removal in Australia. I found businesses on websites I found via google & interestingly enough it's not very advertised/promoted, a lot of places offer "facial slimming" which is just glorified liposuction. In the Gold Coast & Brisbane region I could only find two surgeons & their cost were $4300 & $4500, out of those two surgeons one of them had horrible reviews about his rhinoplasty's & they were horror stories about how he fucked up their faces.

Brisbane Maxillofacial Surgery
Costs:
1. Surgeon fee: $2,500
2. Hospital fee $1100
3. Anaesthetist $650 - $700, varies depending on anaesthetist.

Is this a good price?

free if you give your ass to the surgeon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Looking for general cost of Buccal Fat Removal in Australia. I found businesses on websites I found via google & interestingly enough it's not very advertised/promoted, a lot of places offer "facial slimming" which is just glorified liposuction. In the Gold Coast & Brisbane region I could only find two surgeons & their cost were $4300 & $4500, out of those two surgeons one of them had horrible reviews about his rhinoplasty's & they were horror stories about how he fucked up their faces.

Brisbane Maxillofacial Surgery
Costs:
1. Surgeon fee: $2,500
2. Hospital fee $1100
3. Anaesthetist $650 - $700, varies depending on anaesthetist.

Is this a good price?
A maxillofacial surgeon to do a buccal fat removal?
I live in aus too and saving to get this done, yet to look for surgeons however

A maxillofacial surgeon to do a buccal fat removal?
I live in aus too and saving to get this done, yet to look for surgeons however
Yes, rang yesterday. Was after hours so got redirected to his mobile, told me he would remove the entirety of the fat pad becuase other surgeons who think they can remove half & remain symmetrical are kidding themselves. He also said for every 6 females he does probably gets 1 male, his clientele are predominately young females getting caught up with Instagram shit.

• Woah
Dont do it in Australia then.

• Hmm...
Reactions: CaptainButtnaked
Dont do it in Australia then.
Bit hard with covid-19. I just want to ascend & am willing to pay for it, I have a large amount of savings & want to use it to change the way I look.

450 dollars in Brazil
Jfl at this price in australia

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: CaptainButtnaked and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
jfl under no anaesthesia? wtf is this price
Price includes anaesthesia lmao

Tbh all the surgeon is doing is doing a small cut and removing two balls in your cheeks

• Love it
Price includes anaesthesia lmao

Tbh all the surgeon is doing is doing a small cut and removing two balls in your cheeks
yes tbh i hate these high price for a small surgery.
even eye job should be at the same range : you just cut a bit of skin.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Bit hard with covid-19. I just want to ascend & am willing to pay for it, I have a large amount of savings & want to use it to change the way I look.

If I were you I'd rather wait then get a bad procedure done

• +1
I'm fairly certain he'd do a good job. Just the cost is all.

Send me surgeon details please.
im pretty sure any surgeon in brazil does it for about the same price

im pretty sure any surgeon in brazil does it for about the same price
Tell me if I'm being irrational & retarded. Even if the $4500 will get me futher in Brazil, I have the money to spend now & would like the surgery ASAP. I've already lean maxxed & I still hold a large amount of fat in my fucking face compared to others. My Dad has a fat chubby face at 65, My Mum has a fat chubby face at 65, I feel as if this surgery will help me ascend hard by not only giving hollowish cheek bones but giving prominence to my zygomatic bones. If inceldom is a curse I feel like I'm almost free, I have the body just need the fucking face.
The doctor I spoke to said you can get a rough estimation by putting a finger on the inside of your mouth & outside & then rub to feel the fat. I feel a lot of it.

Last edited:
Tell me if I'm being irrational & retarded. Even if the $4500 will get me futher in Brazil, I have the money to spend now & would like the surgery ASAP. I've already lean maxxed & I still hold a large amount of fat in my fucking face compared to others. My Dad has a fat chubby face at 65, My Mum has a fat chubby face at 65, I feel as if this surgery will help me ascend hard by not only giving hollowish cheek bones but giving prominence to my zygomatic bones. If inceldom is a curse I feel like I'm almost free, I have the body just need the fucking face.
The doctor I spoke to said you can get a rough estimation by putting a finger on the inside of your mouth & outside & then rub to feel the fat. I feel a lot of it.
If you have the money then sure go for it

• +1