D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Buccal fat excision and square jaw implant front view 1
Chin augmentation buccal fat removal 66 front detail
Buccal fat removal bxa1 1
Main qimg a252949e2e0c452e93a0a2026b6a40bb
Bichectomy 8383

Is buccal fat removal ever worth it for young skinny men (21 y/o) or is implants/bimax the way to go for everyone?

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32, AscendingHero, Deleted member 5180 and 4 others
i wonder if its worth it if you have a flat maxilla?

None of those men are skinny. Buccal removal is like paying a few thousand dollars to a surgeon for them to do a ridiculously easy operation that turns you into a skeleton after a few years.

implants fix bone issues and then just leanmaxx, fat removal just reveals weak bones which isn’t attractive. Be wary of any surgeon who recommends buccal fat removal. Literally dumbest common operation

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, Lawton88, AscendingHero and 1 other person
None of those men are skinny. Buccal removal is like paying a few thousand dollars to a surgeon for them to do a ridiculously easy operation that turns you into a skeleton after a few years.

implants fix bone issues and then just leanmaxx, fat removal just reveals weak bones which isn’t attractive. Be wary of any surgeon who recommends buccal fat removal. Literally dumbest common operation
Some phenotypes have excess facial fat even at low weight (east slavic, mongolian/parts of asia, etc).

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, EverythingMaxxer and .👽.
Some phenotypes have excess facial fat even at low weight (east slavic, mongolian/parts of asia, etc).
Well none of them dudes in OP were fuckin Mongolian and they did it and it didn’t improve their appearance at all jfl

Buccal is cope. Implants almost always improve people if the designs are harmonious enough. Only time you shouldn’t do implants is if you already have a massive jaw or cheekbones. Once you have that you just leanmaxx. Even buccal fat won’t survive 10% bodyfat

edit: I have huge buccal fat pads and my large bone structure makes them look good, almost as though the buccal fat softens my harsh chad features a bit. Despite actually having more buccal fat than usual for my body fat percentage I would never do buccal removal. It’s insanely useless and so many people regret it later. You can never get it back once it’s gone. It’s what lazy people who can’t lay off the chow do to try in vain to get a skinny face

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, EverythingMaxxer, Deleted member 13994 and 1 other person
almost all guys you posted are fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13409
almost all guys you posted are fat
How can you tell just by looking at their face? If they're skinny with a fat face, then they're going to appear fat in the picture. That's water.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
How can you tell just by looking at their face? If they're skinny with a fat face, then they're going to appear fat in the picture. That's water.
It’s impossible for a face to have much visible fat at 12% or lower bodyfat. Most of them are at least 20% bodyfat there. Even the skinnier ones aren’t that lean. The buccal removal didn’t even make them look leaner, just gave them the weird handsome squidward look. That’s their reward for not leanmaxxing by diet and instead being lazy fucks

Experience and good intuition
Fat face =/ fat body. They got buccal fat removal for a reason: their fat face. It's literally the entire point of the surgery.

It’s impossible for a face to have much visible fat at 12% or lower bodyfat. Most of them are at least 20% bodyfat there. Even the skinnier ones aren’t that lean. The buccal removal didn’t even make them look leaner, just gave them the weird handsome squidward look. That’s their reward for not leanmaxxing by diet and instead being lazy fucks
I'm 11.9% with just as much if not more face fat than all of them.

I'm 11.9% with just as much if not more face fat than all of them.
Or you just have a weak bone structure. Implants are probably going to do more for you than a liposuction of facial fat. Chad gets to 15% with facial fat and looks great because of big bones. Weak bones mean you’ll look cherubic even at 10% bodyfat.

look into implants. If fixing a face just required removing some small fat pads then all the men you posted would have been chad after. They look literally exactly the same after but gaunt in a way that isn’t good

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
  • +1
Or you just have a weak bone structure. Implants are probably going to do more for you than a liposuction of facial fat. Chad gets to 15% with facial fat and looks great because of big bones. Weak bones mean you’ll look cherubic even at 10% bodyfat.

look into implants. If fixing a face just required removing some small fat pads then all the men you posted would have been chad after. They look literally exactly the same after but gaunt in a way that isn’t good
Everyone single one of them looks better...

• JFL
You just have horrible fat distribution genetics and are likely still quite young
21. Horrible fat distribution = good buccal fat removal candidate.

Everyone single one of them looks better...
I think you’ve sold yourself on the necessity of buccal removal and see results that you want to see. The rest of us are looking at the before/after and see literally no improvement. I don’t even mean offense when I say this but I think you are deluded

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist
meme surgery

• +1
short term the surgery is good but long term (within 5-10years) the ageing process will be accelerated

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist and Deleted member 7725
haha they all look the same bro. zero improvement

on the bright side, the surgeons didnt fuck up their faces

2 of those guys don't even look that skinny

so my opinion of buccal removal has taken a hit (unless it improves profile much more ?)

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
Some of the pics look photoshopped and others looks like the person is cheek sucking.
It doesn't do anything noticeable. Improve insulin sensitivity, stop consuming unsaturated fats, refined carbs and toxic ingredients from labeled food and lose visceral fat. That will make anybody lean on their face given enough time.

The best thing you can actually do aside from being healthy is make your dental arch (mostly the back teeth) narrower so the teeth push out less on the cheek, making your cheeks hollower.
Have you wondered why many models have ugly smiles? (narrow palate and small teeth that occupy less space thus push out less on the cheeks). But you can still have a very nice smile with narrow palate (look at Sam Dezz)

Then there is also sunlight which also burns fat and makes skin thinner, on a good way, if you are healthy and not filled with unsaturated fat in your skin (sunlight doesn't age you if you have enough anti oxidants and no unsaturated toxic fat accumulated in your skin)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5180
If your bones don’t even look like this before photo don’t even bother with buccal fat removal

28689911 B822 4564 AE6D DA1F0B523150

• +1
Reactions: cardiologist, CursedOne, AscendingHero and 2 others

Do you have an example of that - skeleton look afterwards? Sure I have seen it before but can't think of any off hand.

my older brother has a very very wide jaw and has a visible jawline despite being fat.

Worthless surgery