Buccal Fat Removal is really nice and cheap for looksmax

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, SexyMofo, Deleted member 5522 and 2 others
No difference bro.

Also jfl at posting any thread about buccal fat removal and not tagging @Chadlite Rutherford

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Rasputin, CursedOne and 2 others
What’s the difference srs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 5522
buccal fat is a good surgery indeed given you have decent zygos. You will have strong hollows afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Hades, CursedOne and Deleted member 5522
I need this ngl

It's only worth it if you still have a fat face when you're lean. It's not the case for most people.

I personally believe that the best thing for looksmaxxing if you don't have a medical issue with your jaw (dentist tells you it's fine) is:
jaw implants.

I say this because with jaw implants you can really change your face shape and look more like a Chad.

The jawline actually matters more than the eyes or the nose, here is proof (I got the pictures from a Stacy catfish):

Attachments

• Thomas2.PNG
    Thomas2.PNG
    563.1 KB · Views: 109
  • Thomas4.PNG
    Thomas4.PNG
    708.3 KB · Views: 110
  • William.PNG
    William.PNG
    593.6 KB · Views: 103
  • William2.PNG
    William2.PNG
    838.9 KB · Views: 101
  • +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel
Pretty dramatic change from side view, front is still decent but not as noticeable. Nice to see a result where the patient wasn’t overweight too. Seems worth it to me imo

buccal fat is a good surgery indeed given you have decent zygos. You will have strong hollows afterwards
I thank to god that I have very wide zygos even if they are lowset

It's only worth it if you still have a fat face when you're lean. It's not the case for most people.

I personally believe that the best thing for looksmaxxing if you don't have a medical issue with your jaw (dentist tells you it's fine) is:
jaw implants.

I say this because with jaw implants you can really change your face shape and look more like a Chad.

The jawline actually matters more than the eyes or the nose, here is proof (I got the pictures from a Stacy catfish):
I agree that jaw is definitely one of if not the most important thing to looksmax but idk if implants are really the best solution even when no functional/dental work is needed. Fillers seem to be superior.

I thank to god that I have very wide zygos even if they are lowset
mmm, wide does not always equal better. Lowset, wide zygos give moonface. Highset small, or middle set, high mass mog.

jaw implants.

Jaw implants in most cases looks kinda shit und not sharp, lefort+BSSO and chin wing are the way to go.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KaczynskiCel and randomuser2407
@RecessedPrettyboy when are gonna see your results bro?

jaw implants.

This, girls comment on my jaw - however my eye area is shit so time to LDAR

If you have a good base it will reveal it, but it will also reveal if you have a shitty base

Jaw implants in most cases looks kinda shit und not sharp, lefort+BSSO and chin wing are the way to go.
Like I said, jaw implants are best only when your jaw is already fine. Like me for example, I did a double jaw surgery 2 years ago, but I lack some mm of bone in the back of the jaw so it's not quite as big and strong as it should be because there isn't enough bone in the back of the jaw to look like the pics I posted earlier. So in my case, getting jaw implants would help a lot.

Most people don't have the medical problem that would require a double jaw surgery, BSSO and chin wing are the same kind of stuff that my surgeon did for people who were recessed, I was never recessed, my problem was an underbite.

Most people would benefit more from jaw implants because their jaw is fine, advancing the jaw for aesthetic reasons is stupid, maxillofacial and double jaw surgery are done for medical reasons, not aesthetics although looksmaxxing is a nice side effect. Meanwhile, jaw implants are 100% aesthetics, so they are better.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and CursedOne
Like I said, jaw implants are best only when your jaw is already fine. Like me for example, I did a double jaw surgery 2 years ago, but I lack some mm of bone in the back of the jaw so it's not quite as big and strong as it should be because there isn't enough bone in the back of the jaw to look like the pics I posted earlier. So in my case, getting jaw implants would help a lot.

Most people don't have the medical problem that would require a double jaw surgery, BSSO and chin wing are the same kind of stuff that my surgeon did for people who were recessed, I was never recessed, my problem was an underbite.

Most people would benefit more from jaw implants because their jaw is fine, advancing the jaw for aesthetic reasons is stupid, maxillofacial and double jaw surgery are done for medical reasons, not aesthetics although looksmaxxing is a nice side effect. Meanwhile, jaw implants are 100% aesthetics, so they are better.
There are so many surgeons who would legit do bimax+bsso even if you arent recessed. Same goes for chin wing. Dr. Ramieri for example.

jaw implants.

Face is everything. These guys have almost perfect hairlines, facial bone structure and eye area. If this is the completion on tinder, then it is truly over — No wonder women are never satisfied when they see normie profiles. I suspect either one or both of them are catfish

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and CursedOne
How much does this procedure typically run?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and KaczynskiCel
  • +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
No difference bro.

Also jfl at posting any thread about buccal fat removal and not tagging @Chadlite Rutherford
i don't think she removed that much, @Chadlite Rutherford removed all of his, still good result

Face is everything. These guys have almost perfect hairlines, facial bone structure and eye area. If this is the completion on tinder, then it is truly over — No wonder women are never satisfied when they see normie profiles. I suspect either one or both of them are catfish
No, they both have an instagram profile, I just chose to not share it. They are not catfish but they are rare, most guys on Tinder have terrible pictures and look subhuman. Guys who look good often ruin their look with bad pictures. Those guys are like 1/200 on tinder, they are not even the 1%, those profiles are extremely rare. Like I said, if women limited themselves to only those men, then they wouldn't have hundreds of matches.

So, women's standards aren't very high on tinder. So, to succeed, you don't have to be Chad. You just have to take high quality pictures where you don't look creepy. Also, I finally understand why it is important to not look creepy, because dating apps can be dangerous for women since most of the time, men could overpower them, so if a guy looks like a complete creep, she isn't going to like his profile because he looks like he could put her in danger or kill her. It's only over for you on Tinder if you look very subhuman, like if you have major deformity or you look too nerdy or too nice. Most of the time, it's not a good idea to smile on your pictures as a guy, and it's hard to pull off a good picture when you look into the camera, so it's okay to look away.

i don't think she removed that much, @Chadlite Rutherford removed all of his, still good result
I think she removed most, its just there was not too much to begin with.

Iirc Rutherfords doctor told him he was one of the guys with most buccal fat he ever seen.

• +1
Reactions: TRNA