Buccal fat Removal, lip filler?

Born2BeLit

Born2BeLit

Iron
I have a subhuman lower face, can anything help me ascend this area? Widening mouth? Stabilizing my harmony? What surgery would you advise me?
IMG 6226

bump, brutal no reply pill

Take 2 minutes to search and you would discover that both of these procedures you mentioned are heavily frowned upon if not detrimental to your aesthetic goal in the long run.

Take 2 minutes to search and you would discover that both of these procedures you mentioned are heavily frowned upon if not detrimental to your aesthetic goal in the long run.
I did know that buccal fat removal was risky aesthetically, but my face is not defined at all, so would implants help then? I don’t want to die while dying lefort

I have a similar lower third I recommend to stop mouth breathing at any cost and nose breath at all times I saw that jaw implants might help but I recommend to stop the cause now like start chewing mastic gum and use jaw exerciser for now and when you are ready for cosmetic surgery (if you want to) people working in that industry like in the hospital can help you a lot more than the people here because medical help is always the best.

I have a similar lower third I recommend to stop mouth breathing at any cost and nose breath at all times I saw that jaw implants might help but I recommend to stop the cause now like start chewing mastic gum and use jaw exerciser for now and when you are ready for cosmetic surgery (if you want to) people working in that industry like in the hospital can help you a lot more than the people here because medical help is always the best.
I’ve nose breathed my entire life, this is just my shit genetics unfortunately. Really looking forward to fixing my lower face tho

I’ve nose breathed my entire life, this is just my shit genetics unfortunately. Really looking forward to fixing my lower face tho
Can you upload a side photo and your lips and nose aren't good as well man and you might have mouth breathed while you were sleeping.

Bro there is no way you nose breathe your chin is recessed af start towel pulling my guy and research on how to remove the recession. I am a ltn too tbh but sometimes it's not the end.

Bro there is no way you nose breathe your chin is recessed af start towel pulling my guy and research on how to remove the recession. I am a ltn too tbh but sometimes it's not the end.
Yes I’m aware, I’m doing surgeries soon. However I don’t think it’s because of my breathing, just me genetics overall I had always had good breathing habits

I have a subhuman lower face, can anything help me ascend this area? Widening mouth? Stabilizing my harmony? What surgery would you advise me? View attachment 3163755
Literally 0 need to do lipectomy on your cheeks, you're a mentalcel, you don't look bad for the amount of bones you (don't) have

• +1
Reactions: Born2BeLit
Literally 0 need to do lipectomy on your cheeks, you're a mentalcel, you don't look bad for the amount of bones you (don't) have
What procedure should I do then, other than rhino?

Other than lefort is there any other procedure? (Besides bimax obv)
You could get implants yea, i dont see ur eye area but idk why would you hardmax ur gl how tall are you

5’11 but I’m not good looking
looks like you have brutal ipd but I can't be sure idk maybe you don't if not you could go for ltbs im ngl u got long hair just nichemaxx or become goth u could slay

looks like you have brutal ipd but I can't be sure idk maybe you don't if not you could go for ltbs im ngl u got long hair just nichemaxx or become goth u could slay
I have 67mm ipd, is that good?

I have 67mm ipd, is that good?
yea ur not an ipdcel idk what went wrong just niche and ntmaxx don't waste money hardmaxxing if you don't have to

yea ur not an ipdcel idk what went wrong just niche and ntmaxx don't waste money hardmaxxing if you don't have to
I can show you my eye area in dms, you’ll see the asymmetry I want to fix

what exactly jaw exercises you do?