Buccal Fat Removal

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
How much does this cost? Is it worth it for someone that’s already lean but has bloating that comes and goes based on diet? Basically, can I maintain a shredded face all the time by getting fat removed even if I eat a lot of sodium?

• +1
Reactions: MoggerChad and Deleted member 24444
I don't think it's worth it
I looked into it and people do nothing but shit on it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, MoggerChad and Deleted member 24444
isn't it always looks like uncanny shit with aging? Or you wanna zyzzmax and don't care about oldceldom
i think BFR is useless shit for 90% of people (not hollow cheeks, but BFR)

How much does this cost? Is it worth it for someone that’s already lean but has bloating that comes and goes based on diet? Basically, can I maintain a shredded face all the time by getting fat removed even if I eat a lot of sodium?
I also thought about it for a long time and informed myself, but left it. In the long run it will damage you and you will age worse.
But it is very individual. People who still have a lot of facial fat despite having a good body fat percentage can benefit from a reduction, but never too much! I'm an average Joe in this area so it wouldn't be a good thing for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
People say it only looks like shit if you have lowset cheekbones. So if your cheeck bones are low set you need filler or implants combine with this

People say it only looks like shit if you have lowset cheekbones. So if your cheeck bones are low set you need filler or implants combine with this
Why is that?

Why is that?
that’s comming straight from a plastic surgeon I consulted with. He said he won’t preform it on patients with low set cheeck bones unless they get filler because the results don’t look good