Buccal fat removal

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
Anyone done this and recommend? I've heard it can mog but can also be botched quite frequently.

• +1
Reactions: hopefanofguns and rdqs
Anyone done this and recommend? I've heard it can mog but can also be botched quite frequently.
I think ill get it since i have buccal fat imbalance but yeah it can look very weird sometimes especially if you are very lean most of the times you dont even need it since u mostly need bones aka prominant zygos for hollowing

just lean out ur face as much as possible before buccal fat removal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and hopefanofguns
I think ill get it since i have buccal fat imbalance but yeah it can look very weird sometimes especially if you are very lean most of the times you dont even need it since u mostly need bones aka prominant zygos for hollowing
I have laterally prominent zygos and am pretty lean, how come I don't have hollow cheeks

I think I am. My stomach is relatively large while my arms are skinny as hell. What do you suggest I do, lean down to 63 or so kg?
I think you first should bulk up a bit stay in a caloric deficit do not do what i did as a teenager i starved myself to gain hollows which is idiotic since you have a fuck ton of hgh in your body and your body needs protein to synthetize now if you did that and you are happy with your facial bone gains and height gains you go on a caloric deficit while working out and eat a high protein diet it should in every case work. If u dont see hollows even then either its due to bones not being good enough or your body just naturally storing more fat in your face in my case i got lucky my bidy stires more fat in the legs.

thought ur avi was orb

• +1
Reactions: LowTrust
I think you first should bulk up a bit stay in a caloric deficit do not do what i did as a teenager i starved myself to gain hollows which is idiotic since you have a fuck ton of hgh in your body and your body needs protein to synthetize now if you did that and you are happy with your facial bone gains and height gains you go on a caloric deficit while working out and eat a high protein diet it should in every case work. If u dont see hollows even then either its due to bones not being good enough or your body just naturally storing more fat in your face in my case i got lucky my bidy stires more fat in the legs.
What if I just starve myself by having 1000-1500 calories a day but also have like 80g of protein a day?

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
Instead of removing fat from your face let's remove Jews from this earth

• JFL
Reactions: Manana
I'm pretty lean, around 12-14 bf% but just have slightly hollow cheeks to the point its barely recognizable.