Buddy boyos, I think I'm gonna get the MSE+FP

CopeAndRope

CopeAndRope

Maxillophiliac
I just had my first consultation with the orthodontist today. He's a cool guy that's open to letting me do MSE+FM and braces.

Jfl, the first option he mentioned was a LeFort for my face. I said no thanks, there's no LeFort that can give me a CCW maxilla rotation. I continued explaining what I wanted to achieve: expanding my palate through the splitting of the maxillary sutures, obtaining an anterior and lateral zygomatic protrusion that will also diminish the asymmetries between my left and right side of the face.

He asked me how do I know all these things, for a second I forgot I was in the normie world and I almost said "because I'm an autist trying to ascend into chaddom", jfl.

All of that with her 2 Stacy assistants (lucky bastard) in the room. Then he asked me why I wanted all these things and I really wanted to answer because I want to slay prime pussies like his assistants, but I managed to say that I wanted to expand the nasal volume so to breathe better :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

EDIT: I meant the FP(facepuller) not the FM(facemask)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2621 and 16 others
Yes, breathing better to smell prime pussies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, optimisticzoomer, Patient A and 5 others
should've been honest to see what would have happened

Jfl, the first option he mentioned was a LeFort for my face. I said no thanks, there's no LeFort that can give me a CCW maxilla rotation.
Why? Lefort permits CCW rotation by removing part of the maxillary bone under the nose.

Why? Lefort permits CCW rotation by removing part of the maxillary bone under the nose.
The results are not "organic" in my opinion. You rotate that bone, but what about the rest, what about my jaw, chin, and gonial angle? They need to be cut as well or it will give you that weird look common of these types of surgeries.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
The results are not "organic" in my opinion. You rotate that bone, but what about the rest, what about my jaw, chin, and gonial angle? They need to be cut as well or it will give you that weird look common of these types of surgeries.

Also, what led you to go through MSE+FM instead of using your facepulling method? Is it because you consider yourself too old to get quick results with it?

you mentioned facemask: it that the weird "reverse pull headgear" that makes your maxilla grow but on the other hand makes the chin more recessed?

I just had my first consultation with the orthodontist today. He's a cool guy that's open to letting me do MSE+FM and braces.

Jfl, the first option he mentioned was a LeFort for my face. I said no thanks, there's no LeFort that can give me a CCW maxilla rotation. I continued explaining what I wanted to achieve: expanding my palate through the splitting of the maxillary sutures, obtaining an anterior and lateral zygomatic protrusion that will also diminish the asymmetries between my left and right side of the face.

He asked me how do I know all these things, for a second I forgot I was in the normie world and I almost said "because I'm an autist trying to ascend into chaddom", jfl.

All of that with her 2 Stacy assistants (lucky bastard) in the room. Then he asked me why I wanted all these things and I really wanted to answer because I want to slay prime pussies like his assistants, but I managed to say that I wanted to expand the nasal volume so to breathe better :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
same bro can i get mse and your constructed device too? @CopeAndRope

I think so, you've seen Ronald Eads Face mask video? He got those hooks that come with the MSE where you can put your appliance instead of the retarded facemask

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
I think so, you've seen Ronald Eads Face mask video? He got those hooks that come with the MSE where you can put your appliance instead of the retarded facemask
awesome @SayNoToRotting @CopeAndRope opinion ?

Also, what led you to go through MSE+FM instead of using your facepulling method? Is it because you consider yourself too old to get quick results with it?
My bad, I was thinking of the FM(facemask) while meaning the FP (facepuller).
I'm too old for mewing, but both my method or the MSE+FP can give tangible, visible results.

you mentioned facemask: it that the weird "reverse pull headgear" that makes your maxilla grow but on the other hand makes the chin more recessed?
My bad, I was thinking of the FM(facemask) while meaning the FP (facepuller).

You can hook the MSE to my type of facepuller, you just needs hooks, like the ones in Ronald Ead's video.

• +1
Reactions: Slyfex8
Braces will be used for after care? How do you compensate for pic related happening to the top front teeth?

Attachments

• 86+Days+MSE_Smile.jpg
    86+Days+MSE_Smile.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 27
Braces will be used for after care? How do you compensate for pic related happening to the top front teeth?
Can't tell you the method, but with that much space you can very easily aligne them properly, maybe controlled arch?

I'm not gonna let that happen. We didn't discuss yet the diastema that will appear in front of my teeth, but my plan is to have braces from the beginning.

I don't know If that means that it will hinder the MSE work, I'll wait and see what the doctor says.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Nice.

Do you think extending the use of the MSE to take advantage of its direct connection to the maxilla is the way to go to achieve the best forwards projection?

Nice.

Do you think extending the use of the MSE to take advantage of its direct connection to the maxilla is the way to go to achieve the best forwards projection?
Yes, you have to pull from the deepest point of your palate to have the best results.

I
Yes, you have to pull from the deepest point of your palate to have the best results.
I meant using the MSE for a longer time as a base to increase the forwards projection.

I
I meant using the MSE for a longer time as a base to increase the forwards projection.
I'm not sure I'm getting what you're asking.

The MSE alone will not give you any forward growth. You need to hook the MSE to a facepuller to achieve that.

Also, if you have a slower palate expansion, you'll have a better organic reshaping of all your other bones, on the other hand if you apply too much force to achieve a more aggressive expansion, the other bones will struggle to adjust themselves and you might get complications.

I'm not sure I'm getting what you're asking.

The MSE alone will not give you any forward growth. You need to hook the MSE to a facepuller to achieve that.

Also, if you have a slower palate expansion, you'll have a better organic reshaping of all your other bones, on the other hand if you apply too much force to achieve a more aggressive expansion, the other bones will struggle to adjust themselves and you might get complications.

I'm not being clear enough, sorry.

Yes, the MSE will widen the maxilla and the facemask will pull it forward – and it will work even better because the MSE is connected to the maxilla.

But the treatment with the MSE doesn't last long, around three months as I've seen, which is not enough to pull the face forward significantly.

So to take advantage of the MSE's connection to the maxilla, which is beneficial to the facepulling, would it be better to prolongate (6 or more months?) the treatment to achieve even more forward projection?

And yes, the facemask would work on its own, but the MSE kind of gives it an ideal scenario to make it work better.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Okay, i

I'm not being clear enough, sorry.

Yes, the MSE will widen the maxilla and the facemask will pull it forward – and it will work even better because the MSE is connected to the maxilla.

But the treatment with the MSE doesn't last long, around three months as I've seen, which is not enough to pull the face forward significantly.

So to take advantage of the MSE's connection to the maxilla, which is beneficial to the facepulling, would it be better to prolongate (6 or more months?) the treatment to achieve even more forward projection?

And yes, the facemask would work on its own, but the MSE kind of gives it an ideal scenario to make it work better.
Yes, that's exactly what I'm going to ask my ortho after the sutures are split to slow down the expansion. I would like to wear it for a year or so. I don't know how my palate will react to have those screws inside for so long.

How are you going to afford MSE tho? And doesn't an orthodontist need some special schooling to be able to use MSE on patients?

Wtf where do you live?
Is your orthodontist trained to use mse? I wish there was at least one here in the uk

Wtf where do you live?
Is your orthodontist trained to use mse? I wish there was at least one here in the uk
Theres a dental lab in Niagara that sells it but no one in butt fuck Ontario buys it. Maybe in newyork.

EDIT: I meant the FP(facepuller) not the FM(facemask)
same