Buff Ripped Guy = Still Constantly Rejected and Incel AF

Z

zyzz007 returns

Mistral
LMAO
All that hard work for nothing
He even has a car, house and good job too.

rzNcJ7wZd1wQtUYuNOcpcJLqsaPj3SbQtoEI3DJ5tsC6sPTcqr6T9e7gRSPdcxOI1ZoeD7pK=s160-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj

6ea1658a3de82344adb89bccb24ca3c1.png

f9d5a039a6772a1ebcc9b07d8e1df820.png

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: microsoft, 6PSLcel, hattrick and 7 others
Proof "focusing on yourself" is cope and those who say it just have survivor ship bias,

• +1
Reactions: Rea, apathy and Chadeep
Images 79

💔

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: mike21, boss8055 and thvg
Gymcelbros... Not like this!

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Super buff gymcels are the one demographic that I don't think I've ever seen with an attractive HQNP girl. I've known and seen them with manlets, ugly face guys, poor or low status, every flaw in the book, my framecel voicecel non-NT self included back in the day. But I don't remember ever seeing a single one with a guy like that.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, boss8055, 6PSLcel and 3 others
IMO ideal male physique is built and slightly high BF during bulk, of course that ruins face but this is what I've heard

• +1
Reactions: mike21, Jamaldickjavontus and Whatever
Super buff gymcels are the one demographic that I don't think I've ever seen with an attractive HQNP girl. I've known and seen them with manlets, ugly face guys, poor or low status, every flaw in the book, my framecel voicecel non-NT self included back in the day. But I don't remember ever seeing a single one with a guy like that.
Only saw it when the girl was a short MTB into a fitness

jessie james west has a pretty blonde girl..............

IMO ideal male physique is built and slightly high BF during bulk, of course that ruins face but this is what I've heard

whoever told u that is fucking retarded, ideal male physique (to appeal to the largest pool of women) is skinny with a bit of muscle, basically a swimmers physique or brad pitt in fight club. getting buff is male gaze and puts you in niche territory. of course if you have a shit face, nothing is saving you. guy this thread is about probably has a shit face.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Respond to my thread I tagged you in

jessie james west has a pretty blonde girl..............

She looks like a gymcel herself, let’s see one get some dainty artsy HQNP sweetheart, that’s what I’ve never seen. Because big muscles don’t do it for those girls, it looks like narcissism and overcompensating, which is repulsive to them.

• +1
Reactions: cyberpunk2075

This is what I've observed too - the type of women I see super buff guys with are women who are low class, superficial, and have done a lot of surgery to their face/body, e.g. tits, lips, etc.

• +1
Reactions: Whatever